Chapter 6

I got home and walked up the stairs to my room. I already had everything packed up for my new house in Florida so I decided to do a following spree on Twitter @hayesgrier: hey guys tweet me your favorite vine of mine with the hashtag #hayesfavevine for a follow back!

Instantly I got thousands of notifications so I followed about 200 fans and it was already time to leave for Florida and honestly I couldn't wait. Our flight leaves at 6:00pm and its around 3:30pm right now so we went to the airport and it was around 5:50pm when they called our flight *"flight 356 to Florida. flight 356 to Florida boarding now"* I had Sky's carryons in my left hand and Sky in my right hand. Sky was holding my phone when she said Hayes Hayes Hayes Jack texted you. Or at least that's what she was trying to say. I told Sky to just ignore it as we were walking aboard the plane.

The flight took about an hour and a half. It was 80 degrees in Florida and I was wearing a heavy sweatshirt since it was snowing at my house or I mean in North Carolina.

"Hayes I'm going to run to the bathroom with Skylynn, can you wait here and watch out stuff?" Said my mom

"Yeah be quick I want to see our house!!"

While I was just waiting for my sister and mom to get back about 50 girls noticed who I was. Dang this is so annoying. I love my fans but sometimes it's hard. I was bored so I took pictures with some girls and answered questions and even got one of their numbers. The girls name was Kelly. She was really pretty with brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was one of the fan girls that wasn't that obsessed and seemed like she was just following her friend over to me.

We left the airport and headed to our new home from Florida. My mom, Sky and I all walked in and were surprised by Chad who is my dad and my brother Nash and his best friend Cam. I was so excited to see cam, I haven't seen him in forever so I ran up and gave him a huge hug. Can explained how his parents got divorced so he will be staying here for awhile.

Nash, cam, sky and I ran upstairs to claim the rooms we wanted. Nash got the biggest room along with cam, I got a pretty good sized room, and Sky got a room around the same size as the one I had in North Carolina which was pretty big for a 5 year old.

I went to my room and started unpacking all my junk and stuff. I finished most of my clothes so I decided to take a break. Since I didn't have any furniture in my room I just lay on the floor on my phone. I decided to text that girl kelly because why not?¿

From Hayes: Hey Kelly! It's Hayes!

From Kelly: Hey!

From Hayes: I don't want to sound stalkerish or whatever but do you live here in Florida?

From Kelly: Yeah! I was at the airport today bringing my sister home from California.

From Hayes: Oh cool! So do you know me from vine and stuff?

From Kelly: I don't really use vine a lot but I've heard of you :)

From Hayes: wow an actual normal girl

From Kelly: ehh haha so what brings you here? My sister obsesses over you and stuff so she always talks about you being from North Carolina?

From Hayes: yeah. I just moved here because my mom got a job here.

From Kelly: oh what town do you live in? Not trying to sound stalkerish haha

From Hayes: I now live in sunrise! What about you?

From Kelly: ohhh I live a town next door but that means we will go to the same school! :)

From Hayes: hahhahaha that's cool! Well I have to finish unpacking bye!

From Kelly: bye Hayes! :)

From Hayes: WAIT KELLY

from Kelly: yeah?

From Hayes: what's your last name?

From Kelly: tamker :) Byee ;)

Kelly seemed pretty nice but I didn't want to get too close so I finished packing for the night until my mom called everyone down for dinner.