Chapter 12

Cameron's POV (Nash's best friend in the story)

"Nash I'll be home in around an hour" I sent to Nash

Right now I'm at moms house. Every 4 months I try to visit her. Our family is just getting over our parent divorce.

At Nash's place with his family we live about 30 minutes away from my moms so it's really no 'big deal'

"Mom I have to be at the Grier's place in an hour, so I have to go now" I explained to my mom

With tears in her eyes she hugged and kissed me goodbye.

I walked out the front door, got and my car and started driving back to my place in sunrise Florida where I lived with my best friend, Nash.

I called Nash to see if they already had dinner back home.

"Hey Nash"

"Hey Cam. Dude I haven't seen you in forever"

"Nash I know I'm on my way home, remember? Hahahhaa"

"Oh yeah. My mom still isn't home and Hayes is sleeping and Skylynn is sleeping" said Nash

"Oh okay so I'm assuming you guys already had dinner?"

"Yeah we had Taco Bell because Hayes said my cooking is awful"

"Hahhahaha so true sorry Nash haha"

"Dude I see how it is"

"Alright well I have to get dinner I'll be home in 10"

"Okay bye bro"

I hung up the phone and pulled up to mc Donald's. I ordered a cheese burger and a soda.

I ate my food in my car and drove back home.

I arrived at Nash's place and headed inside. Nila still wasn't home!

I carefully opened the door so I didn't wake up Skylynn and Hayes.

Nash's POV

Little did Cameron know that Hayes and I were pranking him.

Cameron would walk into the front door and a huge bucket of water would land on him.

Then hayes would silently walk downstairs take a picture of cam and go into the kitchen and make noises.

I would still be upstairs and I would call cam up stairs so he knew it wasn't me making the nosies down stairs and be thought Hayes and Sky were sleeping.

This. Would. Be. Hilarious.

Hayes POV

The plan to prank Cam will actually be so funny!!

Thank god my mom isn't home though nash and I would get in so much trouble.

Cam called Nash and said he would be home in 10 minutes so Nash and I set up everything and we're ready for Cameron to walk in.

Cameron's POV

I walked into the front door and was soaking wet. I looked up and saw a bucket.

I heard really creepy noises from the kitchen. I just stood there silent. I was extremely scared.

Nash then called me from upstairs to go and see him.

I silently walked up to Nash's room.

"Nash I think someone is in your house..."

Nash's POV

Right now is when Hayes would silently go upstairs to his room so that Cameron was expecting it was Hayes.