Chapter 14!

Nash's POV

I woke up and checked my clock which read 9:08 AM. Great, just great I had missed Hayes first day!

I quickly texted Hayes,

Nash Text: Hey bro, so sorry I wasn't up to wish you luck today, good luck though. cya later bro! txt me when yo wanna be picked up?

Hayes Text: Its chill man, text ya later!

Well my moms going to be mad at me...

An hour later after getting ready to go out I walked into Sky's room. She was playing with her Strawberry Shortcake dolls.

"Hey Sky, want to go to the park??" I asked her.

"Yes YAYAY!" she screamed.

"Okay grab some clothes and get dressed, I'll be back in a minute." I told her.

I walked into Cams room, he was still asleep so I wasn't going to ask him to join us. Then I decided to call Nila who was at work.

"Hey Nila! Me and Sky are going to be at the park ALL day and then going to pick Hayes up from school later, okay?!"

"Sounds fine Nash, I do have to go now because I'm at work. Try and call Chad..or I mean your father today k?"

"Sure thing, bye!" I said before hanging up the phone.

I walked downstairs and Skylynn was right by the door with a lunchbox full of snacks and wearing an orange dress. I grabbed our coats in case we got cold and picked her up. We headed out to the car, I put our seatbelts on and then drove off.

Cams POV

I woke up and quickly checked my phone. 11:13!! Yikes I should probably get up. I quickly showered, dressed, ate, and finally brushed my teeth.

No one else was so home so I decided to call up Nila and she told me that Nash and Skylynn had went to the park near Hayes school and were going to pick him up later. Oops, I didn't wish Hayes to have a good first day, oh well he'll understand. I hope.

I jumped in the car and drove off to the park to find Nash and Sky.

DINNNG

Nash Text: Yo man me and Sky went to the park. Meet us here if you ever wake up! CYA dude. And an attachement of Sky on the swing saying "Do it for the vine" and jumping off came along with the text.

Cam Text: I'm here!!! I then added a pic of me by the slide saying the same thing as Skylynn had.

I walked over and Sky ran up to me and gave me a huge bear hug.

"AWH SKY" I gushed.

"Awh Cameron" she giggled.

"Took you long enough bro!!?" Nash practically yelled.

"Sorry I got no sleep at my moms dude! We had a lot to catch up on you know? And I was watching Netflix after our Youtube video last night." I laughed.

We enjoyed the park all day long until it was 2:00. Hayes gets out in 45 minutes and we were going to walk there. Nash had said it was a 30 minute walk. We played one last game of freeze tag with Skylynn and gathered our things.

"Time to start going Skylynn! You ready? Got everything?" I asked.

"Yes Cameron. I would be much better if you gave me a piggy back ride though." Skylynn said in a sophisacated voice before I allowed her to hop onto my back.

Nash, Skylynn and I were all walking to Hayes school to pick him up.

"Cam you know Hayes already met a girl here!" Nash said to me smirking.

"He's such a chick magnet, what's her name?" I asked nash.

"Her name is Kelly, she has brown hair and brown eyes." Explained Nash.

"Ooooooooh she sounds cute. Have they hung out yet or anything?"

"Yeah he's been to her place"

"Oooooooh get emmmm" I said to Nash while laughing.

"What does that mean?" Asked sky.

Nash and I just looked at each other laughing.

"What!" Skylynn said in a sassy way.

"Hahaha it doesn't mean anything." I said to sky.

"Mmhmm" she said in a sassy way again.

"So Nash are they dating?" I asked Nash.

"I'm not sure, maybe. When ever I talk about her he always blushes and defends her. It's kinda adorable." Said Nash.

"Awwww" I said.

It was now 2:35 and we had just reached the schools parking lot. When we all turned into the courtyard we couldn't believe our eyes.....

***NOT EDITED AT ALL. WE WILL UPDATE SUPER SOON! DON'T FORGET TO READ AND TELL ALL YOUR FELLOW FANFIC READERS ABOUT THIS FANFIC!! COMMENT THOUGHTS TOO. OH AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER.....***