Chapter 8

Hayes' POV

Over the weekend I was helping out my family unpack. Today is monday and i start school tomorrow because i have to tour it today. I went upstairs and showered and got ready to tour my new school in sunrise florida.

"Mom are you ready?" i asked my mom almost shouting to her from downstairs.

Our tour started at 12:00pm and it was 11:45. I live about 10 minutes away from the school.

Nash's POV

"Nash can you stay here and watch Skylynn, cameron went to the store with Chad." said my mom shouting to me from upstairs.

"Yeah, when will you be back?"

"Well im bringing hayes to tour his new school and they said it will end at around 1:30pm. Skylynn hasn't had lunch yet so you will have to make her something" explained my mom

"okay bye goodluck! And as for you Hayes maybe you will see another cute girl" i said while raisning my eyebrows to Hayes

"Nash I don't even want a girl friend! Be quiet!" said Hayes.

"Okay jeez" i said

They finally left to go to their school tour and I had to stay here with Sky.

"Sky what do you want for lunch?"

"I want hmmmm MAC AND CHEESE!!!"

"Okay, ill turn the tv on while im in the kitchen for you."

Hayes' POV

I arrived at my new school with my mom. It was actually way bigger than Davidson Day back in North Carolina!

I think they were all at lunch because there were people outside at the lunch tables. I tried not to get noticed and it seemed to work pretty well.

As i was walking into the school i saw the girl Kelly from the airport!

"Hi Kelly!"

"Oh hey Hayes!"

It seemed like Kelly's friends really knew who I was because they all asked Kelly how she knew me.

"Okay well i have to take a tour for school now so ill text you after school today" i said to Kelly.

Kelly's friends now all said "OMG HOW DO YOU HAVE HAYES GRIERS NUMBER TOO!"

I walked to the office for my tour because i didn't want to bother Kelly. It sounded like Kelly hadn't told her friends about me since they had no idea we knew eachother. And thats perfectly fine with me.

"Hayes, who is Kelly?" asked my mom.

"Well at the airport when you and Sky were in the bathroom, i was being surrounded by fangirls and Kelly was there and i gave her my number because she was really nice." i explained to my mom.

"Jeez Hayes, you know you shouldn't give random fan girls your number..."

"I know mom its just that Kelly is different. Trust me."

I walked into the office with my mom and met the principle. He was really nice and so far i've only gotten noticed by Kelly's friends.

I got a tour of the whole school and finally got to go home.

"Hayes did you like the school?" asked my mom

"Yeah it was huge!"

we walked into the house and i went straight upstairs, passing Nash and Skylynn who were sound asleep cuddling on the couch together. I took a picture just to bother Nash and posted it on instagram. I ran upstairs and went to my room.

I still haven't answered Jack but I don't think im ready to yet. I decided to just watch a movie on netflix since i had nothing better to do.

Kelly's POV

So many thoughts filled my head. I can't believe i have Hayes' number and he goes to my school! I have been obsessed with him for 2 years now but when he is around i try my best to hide it.

School ended soon. I wonder why hayes asked me what my last name was a few nights ago while we were texting? He is probably obssessed with me. I know everything about him. But when i said that i knew he lived in North Carolina I blamed my infomation on the sister i dont have.