Chapter 10

Kelly's POV (I know you guys have been waiting for this)

I snuggled close to Hayes while we were watching some stupid romantic comedy. I only put it on because it was romantic and they kiss a lot so maybe Hayes and I would kiss.

Hayes still doesn't know that my sister well my "sister" is fake. I don't even have a sister. I just didn't know what to say, I just wanted t talk to him.

I'm not sure if I like Hayes or its just that he is famous. Either way he was adorable.

Hayes got a text from his brother Nash. I saw all of the texts and thought that was so cute.

"Hayes, are you embarasseddddd" I asked Hayes while smirking

"Haha what?" his face was now as red as a tomato, it was actually pretty funny.

"I saw what nash was saying to you" I smiled at him.

His face was so red now. He was so cute!

"Ohh hahaha yeahhhh but I have to be home by seven, my mom just texted me." Said Hayes

"Okay well then how about we do something else then"

"Okay... Like what?"

Man was he clueless...

Hayes' POV

I was blushing so much by now. Yeah I'd did like Kelly a little bit but I don't know if I should tell her! I mean I just met the girl! But then again all of the Instagram posts that inspire people say like "always tell a girl you love her" and stuff.

"Want to play a little truth or dare?" Asked Kelly while smirking

"Uh yeah sure I guess" I said nervously

"Okay. I'll ask you first." Said Kelly

"Okay go for it"

"Truth or dare?"

"Um dare" I answered Kelly

"Okay, I dare you to... Walk outside screaming "I love Kelly!"

"Okayyy but that's lame!"

I quickly ran downstairs and darted out the front door screaming "I LOVE KELLY!!!!"

I headed to go back inside when the door was locked.

Kelly's POV

Hayes is so silly. I made him go outside just so he would be locked out and I would be able to read his messages and stuff.

I unlocked his phone, he didn't even have a passcode!

I double clicked the home button to make sure there were no apps open before I started so there would be no trace of me on his phone.

I clicked on the messages icon and dig right in.

I did NOT expect that...

Hayes' POV

I've been outside for a good two minutes. Maybe Kelly didn't hear me knocking so I tried knocking louder and it seemed to work.

Kelly came down and opened the door. She looked different though, almost like she just died. I was kind of creeped out so I decided to go home.

I walked to the bathroom so Kelly wouldn't hear me call Nash.

"Hey Nash can you pick me up? I'm at Kelly's house. The address is on a note on the counter in the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll be there in 10"

"Okay thanks"

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to Kelly's room.

I sat down on the bed, right where I was before. Kelly seemed fine again by now.

"Kelly what was wrong?" I asked her nervously

"What do you mean?" She answered cluelessly

"When I was outside and you came to the door you just kind of looked different I guess, kind of like you just died." I chuckled a little.

"Ohhhh hahaha nothing! In the movie the married couple broke up" she explained.

I was still confused because we stopped watching the movie 20 minutes ago but whatever. New school, no drama. I thought to myself

"Oh Kelly, my brother is going to be here in a minute I have to get all of my stuff ready."

"Okay" Kelly said smiling.

Kelly have a beautiful smile. It light up the whole room. Man she is gorgeous and I just wanted to kiss her but I can't.

I saw Nash's car pull up the drive way.

"Awwww" Kelly said

"Yeah I know, I have to go though, thank you so much for having me over Kelly"

My pleasure Grier" she said while smirking

I pulled her into a hug and kisses her cheek.

I hope she didn't think too much about the kissing the cheek part because I really didn't want to have it be too much.

I walked out of her house and all I picture in my head is her face when I kissed her cheek, she is perfect.

"Ohhhh Hayes you are blushing!" Said nash smirking

"Ugh nash stop I just met her"

"Does Hayes have a princess?" Asked Skylynn

"No honey, she's just a friend" I explained to Sky.

Nash drove us to Taco Bell for dinner. We got fast food since our mom wouldn't be home for a while and Nash isn't a very good cook.

The rest of the ride home was quite and I heard an alert on my phone.

It was from Rose.

"Hayes I know you read that, please just answer..."

I honestly had no idea she even texted me!

I clicked on the little messages icon on my phone.

I tapped Roses name and I saw the message she had sent me earlier. I know for sure I definitely didn't read this, or else I would've remembered it. Someone was on my phone on my messages then. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. Either way I can't believe what I saw on my phone.