Chapter 13!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

It was 6:25am

I start school today

"HAYES ARE YOU UP" my mom practically screamed from downstairs.

"YES MOM" I screamed back.

I got up and looked through the clothes I have.

I picked out a nice graphic tee with khakis and my maroon vans.

I ran downstairs and ate my lucky charm cereal.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and finally left for school.

We got to school a little early so the teachers could tell me my schedule.

I guess the school knew I was friends with Kelly because she was my partner to help me around the school today.

She arrived wearing the cutest outfit.

My mom left and school started in 10 minutes.

Kelly and I were outside, alone, going over my schedule.

I gave her a hug.

"Thanks Kelly for coming early to help me." I said smiling.

She laughed adorably and blushed.

"You aren't looking bad today Grier" she said smirking

"You either babe" I said to her while smirking.

She smiled up to me. I thought this would be a perfect time to kiss her. But I didn't.

We were out here just going over our schedules. She had a lot of classes with me!

First bell rang and Kelly and I headed to our first class, science.

Science ended and now we go to advisory, which I have with Kelly as well.

"Hayes did you like science class?"

"Ehh it could be better" I said laughing.

She laughed a little with her rosy cheeks.

In advisory I introduced myself. Everyone already knew who I was which was a little awkward.

Next period came and I have social studies. I didn't have this class with Kelly though.

We got assigned seats. I think it was because of me, the girls all fought over to sit next to me, it was pretty awkward.

I sit behind a girl named Megan, I think.

"Hey, my name is Megan. What's your name?" She said as the teacher was writing something on the board.

"Hey, my name is Hayes, do you know me from vine and stuff?" I asked her.

"I don't have a vine but you have a lot of Instagram followers." She whispered back.

The teacher turned around right after our conversation, so we didn't get in trouble. Thank. God.

Rose's POV

I was really sad about what happened last night with Hayes. He definitely liked that girl Kelly. She's probably way prettier than me.

At school Julia and Chris broke up today. I was really surprised because 3 days ago they were making out in the hall way.

Third bell rang and I went to math.

Chris sat in front of me because of assigned seats. We're doing this stupid activity thing me and Chris have to be partners. Apparently it's a huge project and we have to present together so I got his number and we had to work on our project at his house later today.

I get hot lunch everyday. Today was meatball sub, my favorite. I was behind Chris in the lunch line.

"Hey beautiful" he said while smiling

"Hey cutie" I said while blushing.

What did I just say to him? I like Hayes not Chris.

"What are you doing after school?" He asked kindly

"Probably hanging out with a cute boy" I said while smirking.

"What?" He asked, seeming mad.

"I'm talking about you silly" I said laughing a little.

"Hahahaha, want to come to my place?"

"Yes, of course" I said while blushing and kissing his cheek.

Well... I guess I was over Hayes.

Hayes' POV

Lunch bell rang and I walked with two beautiful girls. Megan and kelly.

They lead me to the lunch line, which I used to wait in with Rose.

The thought of her name makes me blush. She was so cute and I liked her so much. But then there is Megan and Kelly. Wait did I say Megan? I just met her and I already liked her. She was so gorgeous and sweet.

"Hayes what are you doing after school today?" Meg asked me.

"Oh probably nothing"

"Want to hang at your place?"

"Sure" I answered meg

"I'll text you, my number is 777-836-8959" I said to meg