Chapter 1

???'s POV

"Yo! Finished doing your work?" My co-workers asked.

"It'll not be long, maybe you guys go ahead without me." I replied to them with a wave.

"Okay then, make sure to follow us up okay?" They said and went out from the office, I sighed as the door closed.

Too much paperworks, but finally I can rest if I finish these things first, directing a Pokemon game sounds really difficult but at the same time, it's fun.

"About time I finish this up." I said to myself and continued on working with papers and computer.

Few minutes after, my work is finally done, I leaned on the office chair to rest for a bit.

"Good work sir, I assume you really need a rest?" My secretary walked up and beamed me with a smile.

"Hell yes, doing this stuff is really troublesome, but I did finish the arc though." I replied to her and scratched my head.

"It'll be a challenge for you sir, I do hope we'll finish the game by next month." She said and sighed.

"I really hope so." I replied back.

"Well, time for me to go."

I stood up and then greeted my secretary goodbye, she did the same and I took the chance to walk out from the office.

I took the sidewalk and did a small sightseeing of the place, full of buildings, signal and post lights, few people walking down the streets because it's already nighttime.

"I wonder where did those two went?" I asked to myself, they said they'll just be at a restaurant near the office.

But there's a lot of restaurants here.

I mentally facepalmed myself, how did I not ask what place will they go?

I sighed and then continued to walk onwards, I was about to take the pedestrian lane, when something just---

*CRASH*

A truck hit me! I don't know what to do! I can feel blood on my head, my sight went blurry, I can't clearly determine but I'm pretty sure they're people who's trying to help me minimize the injury.

Is this it?

Is it my time already?

What about the Pokemon game?

I still have a long way to go.

Well then.

To my fellow co-workers.

Please.

Finish.

The.

Game.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Young man.'

What... what's with that voice? It's clearly telepathy!

'Or should I say, young trainer.'

What does it mean young trainer? I'm just a co-worker.

'About time you step foot into another world.'

What does he mean by that? Who is he? What does he mean step foot in another world?