Chapter 26

3rd Person's POV

A day have passed since the registration, we can see Ash, Leaf and Koharu having their meal at the pokemon center's cafeteria, they decided to walk out from their hotel so they can get some Viridian fresh air.

"Ash, who will you use in the semi finals?" Leaf suddenly asked while eating.

Ash halted there for a while and smiled.

"You have to wait and see Leaf." Ash said while chuckling, Koharu can't help it but smile at the connection they both have. Leaf just huffed at him and continued on eating.

"By the way Leaf, you should've joined the league." Ash stated, Leaf stopped eating.

"Why's that?" Leaf asked.

"Because I want to see how strong you are, I mean, we always had duo battles but we didn't have one on one battles since then." Ash explained while eating up his curry.

"That may be a good idea, but I just prefer cheering you on from the stands with Koharu, I still have a long way in defeating you, brother." Leaf calmly said and continued on eating.

"I doubt that." Ash said casually, that perked her up.

"What do you mean?" Leaf asked.

"I mean, we've been together for two months now and you've learned so much from me, back to that day when your Bulbasaur was snatched, and the time you wanted to join me on a journey, we're both newbies back then." Ash explained, just finished up his curry.

That made Koharu's interest peaked in, the span of days on when she joined the journey sure is already long for her, but she didn't even asked about their past, so maybe it's a good time they hear them out.

"Yeah but remember, I'm not a wild card and I don't have the badges." Leaf said in a matter of factly tone, that made Ash realize.

"That's true though, well then, I'm not going to push you through, but maybe soon in some future tournaments, you're gonna join with me, and I'll see what my little sister have learned." Ash said and smirked at her.

"I'm not little..." Leaf said and pouted, Koharu can't help but laugh at that, and Ash soon followed.

"What will you do after this tournament Ash?" Koharu suddenly asked, but Ash thought where this one is going, so he made the move first.

"You mean what WE will do after this tournament?" Ash said and smiled at her, Leaf quickly understood what he meant and gave Koharu her usual sly smile, Koharu flustered at that.

"The answer is simple Koharu, me, you, and Leaf will continue on travelling, meet lots and lots of new pokemons, and I promised N to make you into a fine pokemon trainer." Ash explained, which is surprisingly bold of him, even for Leaf, Koharu's blush redenned even further, Ash noticed this and can't help but ask.

"Are you sick? Do you have fever?" Ash asked, worried, maybe he said something wrong.

"N-N-No, I-I'm fine..." Koharu murmured, she saw Leaf giving her a smirk and can't help it but get embarassed.

"Look! Ash's here!" A familiar voice called out, they turned their attention at the source of the voice and turns out the Alola gang saw them, Sophocles was the first one to greet them.

"Hello Ash! You've arrived!" Sophocles exclaimed happily.

"I see that you have also arrived as well, where is Gladion?" Ash asked him, but someone answered the question.

"He went to stroll by himself, probably getting ready for the tournament." It was his mother, Lusamine, she walked towards the three followed by the others.