Chapter 36

Ash's POV

"Reshiram?" 

"What is it young man?"

"Well, you see, you're getting a battle tomorrow, well I just want to remind you."

"I don't mind young man, and Zekrom linked through me recently, he wants to test you."

"Test me? For what?"

"Just like me, he wishes to join you on your journey, and to be able to gain his trust, he wants a battle."

"I see then, will I able to do it?"

"Able to what?"

"Able to gain his trust."

"You'll be able to young man, you just need to push yourself beyong the limitation."

"And that also means that you will have to also help me in defeating Zekrom."

"Of course, that is my purpose, to be a help of you in any way I can."

"Thank you Reshiram, I will not fail you."

"Keep your promise, and also one thing,"

"What is it?"

"Just prepare yourself in any way you can."

"Will do Reshiram."

...

"Welcome everyone! We have here the last day of the tournament, and we're having a battle of wild cards, in the right side, we have the wild card of Kanto, Ash Ketchum!" The announcer yelled.

I casually walked towards the battlefield, they chanted my name simultaneously. I got myself ready and held an Ultra Ball on my palm.

"And on the left side, the wild card of Unova, N!" The announcer yelled.

With that cue, N walked his way towards the opposite side of the battlefield, also holding an Ultra Ball.

He really did what he said.

"Now for this final battle of the tournament, this will be a one on one battle, first one to knock out all of the opposing pokemon wins." The referee announced the rules.

We nodded in acknowledgement

"Very well then, release your pokemons!"

"I choose you!"

"I need your help my friend."

With that being said, we both smirked and tossed the Ultra Balls up on the air, it opened and finally revealed the magestic Unova legends, standing on the battlefield are no other than the Vast White Pokemon and the Deep Black Pokemon.

Everyone in the whole stadium was, for the last time, fell in complete silence and filled the atmosphere with eerie feeling.

...

3rd Person's POV

Just like the stadium, everyone inside the whole room where now jaws on the floor, especially Alder, he didn't knew N had a Zekrom, but most importantly, he didn't also expect for Ash to own a Reshiram.

Well, except for Leaf and Koharu, they already saw it coming, but still in awe at the sight of the magestic pokemons on the battlefield, it was their first time seeing it because Ash didn't let Reshiram out literally from the day he caught it until right now.

"There's gotta be now way these things are happening right now." It was Steven who first talked, interrupting the silence.

"Meloetta is already enough, now he showed up yet another completely rare legendary." Cynthia said while hardly having the chance to consume everything she just saw just now.