Chapter 29

Sleep for five hours, then back on track again.

My eyes are still burning though.

Is it bad?

Why did I even write at 1 a.m in a super dark room though?

Anyways, sorry.

Ash's POV

After my first victory came followed the other battles, I also saw the familiar faces like Gladion, N, Brendan and Paul, there was also this Galar wild card named, Sonia, her team is quite predictable, she also has a mega bracelet containing key stone in it, probably for Venasaur she used back then.

All battles have been finished, as expected, the wild cards have passed the rounds. It'll be time for another round in the semi finals.

Glad the announcer made a one day rest before moving on though.

It was now nighttime, I was the one to arrive at the hotel first since I kind of needed rest, on the bed I can see Meloetta and Celebi resting themselves up, since they didn't followed us outside and also didn't want to battle for now. I motioned myself to bed without waking them up, even if it is still 7 p.m., I'm just gonna wait for them to arrive.

Few minutes later, what I expect finally happened, Leaf also arrived, but no Koharu, that made me wonder.

'Hello Ash." Leaf said as she entered the hotel room.

"Hi Leaf, where is Koharu?" I asked her.

"She's with Professor Sakuragi in a restaurant here in this place, in fact, I came to fetch you, because we're invited, I know you'll go straight here after the match." She gave me a sly look and I gave her anapologetic smiled.

"That was tiring though, considering that I also did that bond phenomenon again." I said in a matter of factly tone.

"You never cease to amaze us Ash." Leaf said with a smile.

"Thank you Leaf." I said, petting her head, much to my amusement.

"Shall we head out then?" She asked.

"Wait, Meloetta, Celebi, are you coming?" I asked the two mythical pokemons, who were awakened by our conversation.

"You can go invisible though, I assume it's a fancy restaurant so there should be people around." I quickly reminded them, they nodded and then Celebi went on my shoulder while Meloetta on Leaf's, and they activated their unique ability.

"Well then, lead the way Leaf."

...

3rd Person's POV

There in a five star restaurant in the league, we can see the person of Professor Oak, Sakuragi and her daughter, Koharu, there's also Gou who didn't joined the league, Lusamine with Lillie and Gladion and some champions like Cynthia and Diantha, accompanied by Alain, of course, they are waiting for the arrival of their invited guests.

"It is an honor for us of you joining us here, Diantha and Cynthia." Professor Oak bowed in gesture.

"No need the formalities Oak, in fact, we shall thank you for the invitation, this way, we can learn more about Lance's wild card well." Diantha said.

"I didn't even knew that boy could do such thing." Professor Oak chuckled at that.

"Koharu here in fact travelled with the siblings, so she clearly knows them better than us." Professor Sakuragi stated as she presented her daughter, much to her embarassment.