Chapter 32

3rd Person's POV

The special spectators looked in disbelief at the two pokemons on the battlefield, Lance was the one who were surprised the most, he still didn't knew his wild card's potential, and he still has a long way to go in knowing him better.

Leaf is also equally surprised at the display of power he did there, but she calmed down as she sensed that everything is under control.

And almost every regional champions around had their jaws hanging, this is a trainer that shouldn't be underestimated, Alain knew the difference between their potentials now, and if he wanted to battle him, and he'll go through his sister first.

Koharu's slightly worried about Ash now, but she knew his potential, and has confidence that this thing is under his control, she learned from Leaf about bond phenomenon, she mentioned that this can be dangerous sometimes because one wrong move and everything can go haywire. But seeing him do it on two pokemons on the same time, she's doubting him now. She doesn't want to see Ash in pain, but seeing him that he's enjoying the battle, might as well do the same.

"What power..." It was Steven who said something first, he knew Lucario can mega evolve, but never in his life he sees something like this, Diantha had the same reaction, knowing that her region is popular because of mega evolutions.

"The kid is no joking matter." Alder stated, now his questions were answered just by that battle, and also knowing that for that certain boy, everything can be possible.

"But now it's time..." Cynthia said, sensing that her wild card's next pokemons will be no easy task to defeat.

No one dared to say a word again and focused on the battle.

...

Ash's POV

Tobias returned his pokemons back, and thanked them, he looked at me with those confident eyes, but knowing his next pokemons, everything should be hard for them, but I know they'll do just fine.

It's surprising that I'm controlling both of them with the bond phenomenon yet I felt just normal, but seeing Lucario and Greninja's sights at the same time is somewhat weird, but nevertheless, I have to focus on this battle.

"You made me reveal them Ash, and you'll be having a hard time now, Latios, Latias, show your beauty!" Tobias yelled and there it goes, the two legendary pokemons of Altomare, or atleast he could've caught them on different place.

"There it is folks! The two eon pokemons! How could Ash go on?" The commentator announced. Cheers are now uproaring throughout the field, making the mood go lively as possible.

The eon duo glided through and hovered in front of him, battle stance ready, I felt excited because I have never battled a legendary pokemon before, not to mention, two of them battling as one.

"Latios, Latias, these two are no joking matter, let's focus on this one." Tobias reminded the two, Latias and Latias understood, seeing that unfamiliar forms made them get determined.

"Psychic on Lucario, both of you!" Tobias yelled, the eon duo attempted to use Psychic on Lucario but it seemed unfazed, that made Tobias wonder.

"What?" Tobias asked in disbelief, the Psychic was not piercing through.

"Lucario managed to get the dark type if he's in this form." I commented to him, Tobias was annoyed, now the Psychic moves are completely useless to them.

"Tch, Latios, proceed with Thunderbolt, Latias Ice Beam, fire them at Greninja!"

"Greninja, Water Shuriken to block, Lucario, help out with the Aura Spheres!"