Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV

Another two days have passed and we see here Ash Ketchum having a battle with a trainer while making his way towards Pewter City.

"Charmander, you know the drill! Metal Claw!" Ash yelled out, the battle was already in it's climax.

"Ribombee, Fairy Wind!" The other trainer called out.

Ribombee fired off gust with fairy glitters towards Charmander, it was able to endure the attack and was able to hit Ribombee with it's ferocious Metal Claw. Ribombee was able to endure it and made distance with Charmander.

"Ribombee, hang in there! Use Razor Leaf!" The other trainer commanded.

"Charmander you have to dodge it!" Ash desperately called out.

But to no avail, Charmander was badly hit with the Razor Leaf, both Charmander and Ribombee are already exhausted from the battle, and so does their trainers.

"Charmander, you have to hang on, our training has to pay o---" He was cut off by a blinding light that surrounds Charmander, Ash was happy to see it.

"Charmander's evolving!" Ash called out, as soon as the light died down, Charmander's evolve form, Charmeleon, was now onstage.

"Let's go Charmeleon! Use your Ember!" Ash yelled out in victory.

But to his surprise, the flame attack strengthen, instead of a weak fire attack, stream of flames was let out by Charmeleon and was directed towards Ribombee, it was caught off guard and was hit by the attack.

"Ribombee no!" And that's it, it was Ash's win. The trainer returned back his Ribombee. Ash went to the trainer.

"It was a good battle, I hope we can battle again next time." Ash said and offered his hand, the other trainer nodded and happily accepted the hand, and both shook it. After that, the trainer went off.

"You did it Charmeleon! You evolved!" Ash greeted the Lizard Pokemon, Charmeleon replied with a tackle and hugged him, both was having their time, and now they're ready to take on the Gym.

...

"Finally! Pewter City!" Ash shouted as soon as he step foot on the city.

He was about to walk but---

"Move out of the way!" Yelled out a voice somewhere.

But Ash was quick to dodge at the running man in black and then it went off somewhere.

"Wait, please don't take my pokemon!" A girl, probably at the age of 10, followed the men in black, and then she went off to where the other guys ran off.

"A pokemon thief! Rookidee, come out and follow those guys in black!" Ash yelled out as he tossed Rookidee's pokeball, the tiny bird pokemon went out and quickly followed the chase.

...

???'s POV

"Please give it back to me!" I yelled out on top of my lungs, those thugs got my pokemon!

I was just about to let out my Bulbasaur to eat it's pokemon food when those guys showed up!

I chased them towards a nearby forest, they're still within my sight, I'm surprised I can still catch up with them but no, they got my precious starter!

"I said come back!" I yelled out again, but those thugs are just laughing off and continued on running away, which is I don't want that to happen.

Few seconds of chasing, a tiny black bird showed up and attacked the thugs, they were caught off guard and slowed down their pace, and finally, I was able to get my Bulbasaur back.