Chapter 17

3rd Person's POV

Two days have passed, it's just another usual day for both Ash, Leaf and Koharu, other than the Lusamine having time analyzing Ash and Leaf's party, everything was just fine.

They have decided to leave tomorrow in order to continue their journey, so they have to say this to the gang later.

The three are having a stroll around the forest near Pallet Town.

"Ash, have you decided where to go next?" Leaf asked her brother, Koharu was also curious and decided to listen up to their conversation while walking .

"Yeah I do, I have heard this place called Challenger's Cove, it's somewhere around the outskirts of Kanto." Ash replied to her, that hit her interest, as well as Koharu.

"Challenger's Cove? I'm unfamiliar with that place." Koharu interjected.

"Yeah me too." Leaf seconded.

"It's in fact a newly discovered place, the regions still have their mysteries unfolded, but for the topic, Challenger's Cove is a place perfect for training, especially you Koharu." Ash said as she looked at Koharu, she felt a hint of blush for a second.

"The place lurks with strong pokemons, it's your choice if you'll catch them or par with them, what's interesting is that not many that trainers have discovered the place yet." Ash continued on to explain.

"But how did you know that place?" Leaf asked.

"Yesterday, when I went to the pokemon center at Viridian Vity, I overheard a conversation of two trainers, probably those two haven't gone there yet, but I'm sure that place exists." Ash replied to her, as he knew that the place was in game before he was reincarnated.

"So I'm assuming we'll go there without knowing where it is." Leaf said and glared at her brother, Ash sweatdropped at that.

"Y-Yeah, but I'll trust my instict." Ash said proudly and puffed his chest out. Leaf and Koharu sweatdropped and then the trio decided to continue to walk.

"Shall I tell you about a story of the Challenger's Cove?" Ash asked them.

"Story? But you said you just overheard them yesterday?" Leaf wondered.

"Now sister, don't be a kill joy." Ash sighed and then petted her sister, much to Leaf's annoyance.

"I'd love to hear it Ash." Koharu said and Leaf didn't have a choice, but to agree on Koharu's.

"Well then, as you guys know, that place have strong pokemons living there."

"It is also said that the place is home for some legendary pokemons." That peaked their interest.

"Diancie, the diamond pokemon, is said to also live there aside from a certain place in Kalos." They were surprised at that.

"It is said that Diancie and Celebi met once upon a time, here in Kanto, the two had became best friends and needed a place to hide themselves from poachers."

"So after traveling for quite some time, they found the Challenger's Cove, a home to many strong wild pokemons."

"But upon entering there, little did they know, there's also someone living there, it is said that Groudon had it's deep slumber on that place, but Diancie and Celebi did not know such thing, and still entered the cove and made it their hideout."

"After months of living there, Groudon was finally awaken, and was disturbed that someone foreign is occupying his place, and wasn't happy at that fact. Groudon started wrecking havoc, Diancie and Celebi were in panic, until they personally met the guardian of the land."

"Battles occured, Celebi was hardly keeping on having a conversation with Groudon while Diancie have hard time deflecting Groudon's Precipice Blades with her own Diamond storm."

"Until on that moment, a large magestic bird appeared, and in fact, it was Lugia, the legendary pokemon said to lurk in underwater."

"Lugia managed to calm down Groudon, and Celebi had said their reason of why they had stayed there for so long."

"Groudon understood the situation and became the one who will protect them, Lugia was also infact, started living there together with the four."

"The battles that Diancie, Celebi and Groudon made the entrance of the place crumble to pieces, and was unable to be visited by outside world, if they want to, flying types should be necessary since if you want to enter the cove, the only entrance would be from the sky, but it is too hard to find since the entrance was so narrow.

"However, the saying that Groudon was lurking there made some trainers and adventurers shiver and they decided not to visit the place again, since then, no one has ever found the cove, and no one dared to find it."

At his story, Leaf and Koharu were speechless, Ash in fact, was telling the truth, Challenger's Cove has those legendaries lurking, but they don't know if they're still there since he only knew it on the game he was making back when he was still not reincarnated and dead. He knew where the narrow entrance is, but the only thing he has to find out is that the four is really in there.

"What a story." Leaf managed to say.

"I've never heard Diancie had a new place aside from the one in Kalos, but this is all just a myth right? Just some legend." Koharu asked.

"Maybe yes, maybe not." Ash just said that way.

"And we'll go there tomorrow to find out." Ash saif determined.

With that being said, Leaf was feeling excited and ecstatic about going there, while Koharu shivered a little when she knew that a Groudon was also living there, but she just thought that they were all just sayings.

After that, the three decided to head back to Professor Oak's lab, sensing that it is almost nighttime, and they're still in the forest.

???'s POV

"Ultra Beasts, I see." A deep telepathic voice said, sensing the incoming danger.

"You are correct, Lugia, those Alola pests are making their move again." I replied to him, also in deep telepathic voice.

"Who dares to disturb them, that human will be punished!" Lugia cried out angrily, Lugia once encountered those Ultra Beasts, even with the help of Legendary Birds, they were still having a hard time defeating them, those were years ago.

"We can't just stay here in this cove and do nothing while the chaos is rising." Lugia commented, glaring at me.

"What do you want me to do then?"  I asked the legendary bird.

"We'll have Celebi and Diancie find a worthy trainer for them to be able to help minimize the chaos."  Lugia suggested.

"And you think they'll accept that? Since they said ever since back then they've been hiding from humans!"  I replied to him.

"If he's really that worthy, then we don't mind going with him."  A feminine voice interrupted their conversation, that was Diancie, she hopped towards the two together with Celebi flying beside her. Instead of green colored Celebi, it's color was pink.

"Celebi and I have talked about this for quite some time, and that is if he really is worthy of our power."  Diancie supported her declaration, and Celebi agreed at that by nodding.

"We would just be fine at that, and in fact, it's about time we explore the outside world."  Celebi said, supporting Diancie.

"Very well then, here is my suggestion, if someone managed to enter this place, then I'll consider him worthy of your power."  I said to the two small legendary pokemons.

"That'll be fine Groudon, I assume this will be basically a test for those who dare to go in to this place."  Diancie understood the situation. Lugia and I nodded in response.

"We will wait for you, reincarnated trainer, I, Groudon, Lugia, Diancie, and Celebi shall await you're arrival."

To be continued...