Chapter 6

3rd Person's POV

A month had passed since Leaf decided to go with Ash on a journey, Ash happily accepted Leaf as her companion, much to Leaf's delight. With the given conditions Ash made, he and Leaf went on to an adventure.

And in that one month, various adventures and countless experience have been made, Leaf and Ash both grew strong and can handle pokemon battles very well.

Within that month, both of them caught various species of Pokemons. Ash's Charmeleon, Corvisquire, and Ralts had already evolved into their final evolutions, namely Charizard, Corviknight, and Shiny Gardevoir respectively. Along with his party, he also caught himself a Riolu, which evolved into a Lucario, a Froakie, which evolved into Greninja, and with the special bond they both made, he named it as Bond Phenomenon, which infact, a one in a million chance phenomenon together with a pokemon. Lastly, his Absol, with the mega stone in it, Ash found himself a keystone which is a gift from a professor in Kalos region named Professor Augustine Sycamore. He also had various pokemons which was left behind Professor Oak's lab.

Leaf has her full party too, with her Bulbasaur, who evolved into it's final evolution, Venasaur, she also caught herself a normal Ralts, which also evolved into Gardevoir, an Eevee, which evolved into Sylveon, a Fennekin, which evolved into Delphox,  a Pidgey, which evolved into Pidgeot, and finally, a Galarian Rapidash, which is so beautiful to look at. Just like Ash, she also had various of pokemons that was also left back at Professor Oak's lab.

Too much in just a month, that's unlikely to happen, but with them, anything is possible.

Also in that month, they have also met countless rivals who made their journey more challenging.

Too many adventures happened in just a month of duration, and now, we can see them at Kalos region's Lumiose City, strolling around the area, both of them are still unfamiliar with the place, because it's their first time arriving on it.

"Brother, so this is what Lumiose City is." Leaf cheered as she walked with Ash, Ash looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, the sceneries are nice, especially that tower." Ash said as he pointed out the Lumiose City's Lumiose Tower.

"Yeah, Lumiose Tower is surprisingly tall, I didn't expect that." Leaf said as they walked.

"I didn't regret coming with you."

"Glad to hear that, and from that angry Leaf from before, to a sweet little sister of mine." Ash chuckled as he said that.

"Hey! I'm still the old Leaf just like a month ago!" She raged playfully.

"Yeah, right." Ash said as he laughed and placed both of his hand behind his head.

Leaf just huffed at that.

Until they arrived at a small clearing, there are also a small crowd on it and a battle seems taking underway.

"Charizard, finish this with Thunderpunch!" A man with a blue scarf on his neck yelled out.

And with that, the blue Charizard's fists emitted electricity, before punching the foe's mega evolved Blaziken, the mega Blaziken took the hit but soon fainted.

"Alright, Charizard is the winner, that means Alain is the victor!" The referee announced.

The crowd claps at Alain's victory, Charizard and the fainted Blaziken reverted back to it's form and Blaziken was returned from it's pokeball.

The two shook hands off and the other trainer went off.

"Anyone wants to challenge Alain?" The referee asked to the crowd, murmurs were heard.

Ash sees Leaf's eyes getting excited, it's not really obvious, but to him, he can see through, which was pretty weird, but he just let it be.

Alain was sort of looking another challenger, and his eyes laid on Ash's.

"I want to challenge him on a battle!" Alain shouted as he pointed his finger onto him, the crowd followed his finger, and that meant all eyes were on him now.

Ash and Leaf proceeded to the crowd without saying anything, and stopped halfway. They both stared for a second then Ash said something.

"I'm not in the mood to battle right now, but she can take you on." Ash surprisingly said as she pointed out Leaf. Leaf on the other hand, was really excited.

"Really Ash?" She beamed as she jumped excitedly.

"Really? I challenged you and the kid will take responsibility?" Alain replied.

At that, the crowd laughed at his attic, Leaf just huffed.

"Oh, I assure you, you're gonna regret it." Ash said and smirked.

"Fine then, don't cry if I defeat you, little girl." Alain said confidently.

Ash just stood there with his hands still on the back of his head, Leaf and Alain proceeded to the small battlefield, with that, the referee took the cue.

"This will be a one on one battle between Alain and Leaf, trainers, reveal your pokemon!" The referee announced.

"Charizard, let's battle again!" Alain called out.

Charizard went out and gave a loud roar, gaining awes from the crowd.

"Charizard here didn't even had a scratch from the battle before, so this is just easy." Alain egoistically said, Charizard huffed some flames out.

"Oh? That's nice." Leaf replied, unimpressed, making Alain raise his brow.

"Show your pokemon, girl." Alain said.

"Hmm, hey brother, who do you think I should use?" Leaf asked Ash, who just spectated from behind.

"Whoever fits you." Ash said and winked.

"Are you seriously just playing off little girl?" Alain questioned.

"Yeah I do, and maybe I will do it with the rest of the battle, Gardevoir, battle time!" Leaf called out as she tossed Gardevoir's pokeball. Gardevoir went out and stared at her opponent, unfazed.

"Interesting, Charizard, this'll be easy, Flamethrower!" Alain commanded.

But to Alain's surprise, Leaf winked at Gardevoir, to which she evaded the attack professionally. That made Alain grow his curiosity.

"Charizard, Thunderpunch, don't let her rest!" Alain shouted.

But Leaf just chuckled, and with that Charizard is having a hard time landing a hit with Leaf's Gardevoir because it's just way too fast, and that ticked Alain pretty bad.

"Charizard, Steel Wing and hit that psychic pokemon!" Alain commanded, desperate to hit an attack at Gardevoir.

And by that, Leaf clapped her hands one time. Charizard charged at Gardevoir, but Gardevoir has her Moonblast ready, and unleashed it towards Charizard. It hit Charizard right ahead, and with the shock of the crowd, Charizard fainted.

"Ch-Charizard is unable to battle! Leaf and Gardevoir is the winner!" The referee stuttered as he announced.

"What... was that." Alain managed to say.

"You know, I just started my journey a month ago, fun fact." Leaf said as she returned her Gardevoir back, and with that, she went to Ash and shared him her victory.

"Next time, don't underestimate your opponent, you don't know what is coming." Ash said as he and Leaf went off, leaving Alain speechless.

"Diantha, you need to know this."

To be continued...

(A/N) I had fun writing this, so you guys should too.

And I know, it's pretty ridiculous to have them that strong within a month, I just can't resist it, sorry! But I promise I'll do something interesting.

Also, I didn't bother checking grammatical errors, so please inform me if you guys found one.