Chapter 38

Ash's POV

"Persian, Power Gem! Golem, Rollout!"

"Diancie, intercept the Power Gem with your Stone Edge! Celebi, stop it on it's tracks with Psychic!"

Persian purred and then fired off it's Power Gem, but they were easily deflected with Diancie's Stone Edge, but she was about to get hit by Golem when Celebi helped out and used Psychic on it, stopping it from it's tracks.

"Celebi, throw it at Persian and Diancie, finish this off with Diamond Storm!"

With that being said, Celebi diverted Golem and threw it towards Persian, and the two just hit themselves, Diancie smirked and took the cue to fire her signature move, Diamond Storm, she aimed it at them, knocking them out instantly.

"No! This cannot be happening!" Giovanni yelled out in despare, he returned them quickly.

"This is not the end!" Giovanni said out and a ladder came out from above, looks like the helicopter arrived in time, he mounted it and escaped, Diancie was about to fire a move but I stopped her.

"No Diancie, it's not worth it, we should focus on the Ultra Beasts" I said to her, she quickly understood and nodded in responsed, diverting back to her original form.

I and the two mythical pokemons quickly ran towards the main ruckus and hoped to aid them.

...

3rd Person's POV

The whole battlefield was a mess, everyone from the audience have safely evacuated from the scene, and those who volunteered to help have stayed in the battlefield, the Indigo League was now in a state of emergency.

With those new Ultra Beasts coming out, namely Pheromosa, Xurkitree and Celesteela, that made things harder than before.

Pheromosa is quite a speedy Ultra Beasts, so those trainers who have fast pokemons took her on, but to no use, she's that quite fast.

Xurkitree have discharged electricities to everywhere, so ground type pokemons from different trainers took the cue to help protect each other.

Celesteela is quite a bulky one, it's firing off Flash Cannons everywhere, making it quite harder to reach.

Leaf and the others have arrived the scenes and helped the other trainers in defeating those Ultra Beasts, while Lusamine is busy handing up Beast Balls to some trainers and informed them to catch the Ultra Balls with it to minimize such damage.

"Garchomp, Dragon Claw on that thing!" Cynthia yelled out as she pointed at the Nihilego floating around some trainers.

Garchomp roared and charged at the Ultra Beast, slashing it with it's claws, good thing she also had a Beast Ball on her hand and catched it.

Ash also arrived at the scene, he looked everywhere and the place is a huge mess, Diancie and Celebi were worried.

"Diancie, Celebi, I want you two to scatter up and help the others, understood?" Ash asked the two, they nodded and then went on separate ways.

"Meloetta, Reshiram, Greninja, Lucario, come out!" Ash yelled out and tossed all his pokeballs, revealing the said pokemons respectively.

"You guys scatter up and also help the others, Greninja and Lucario stay with me." Ash commanded and then Reshiram and Meloetta made their move and rushed towards the scenes.

Reshiram burned the Ultra Beasts with deadly Blue Flare, and also at the same time, careful not to hit the allies. Meloetta changed herself to Pirouette form and then used Close Combat on every Ultra Beasts she sees.