Chapter 27

Ash's Galar team is pretty cool, I wonder if  the Pokemon Company heard the yells of the fans screaming.

"We want Ash to be OP in SaS!"

Or something like that?

Right, sorry.

3rd Person's POV

It was now the day for the tournament to be held, many people from across the worlds have attended the big tournament, knowing that this tournament is rarely to happen. Also trainers from different regions have come to participate the said league.

The tournament have actually started, and no Ash can be seen until the semi finals, likewise for Gladion and the other wild cards, that made them wonder, especially Gladion, since he knew he'll be participating the league but didn't saw him in the elimination rounds, only one way to find out.

There have been many events in the elimination round, a guy named Calem have actually sweeped the round towards quarter finals and semi finals, with his team consisting of Chesnaught, Talonflame, Aegislash, Absol, Pyroar and Noivern, pretty much a team full of Kalos Pokemon, though in those rounds, he just showed off his Chesnaught and Talonflame, so he did some research and knew his other team.

It had Ash's slight attention but just dropped it off.

Ash, Leaf and Koharu had taken the time to rest themselves up for the time they'll show up, especially Ash, he did some final adjustments and trainings with him and his pokemons, just to ensure everything is suited just fine.

Quarterfinals is also the same, but yet, much events happened, but no wild cards have been spotted, because as we said, they'll show up in the semi finals.

And by now, everyone's favourite, the semi finals of the tournament, where wild cards are being shown right now, it was now day three of the tournament, and Ash had himself ready for the upcoming battles, the wide screen's have set off some new revealed faces with fancy borders beside the frame, means that the trainers with it are wild cards. The graph shuffled their frames, and the time it stopped, he quickly found his frame and beside it, was the Calem guy he had his attention before, that'll be pretty interesting for him, since he got the advantage of knowing his pokemons, or is that how wild cards work?

"Ash, are you ready?" Asked the younger girl of the group.

"I'm confident Leaf, thank you for asking." Ash replied with a smile and petted her sister's head, that didn't make her huff, but instead, she thought that maybe he needed to do that before the round.

"Good luck out there Ash." This time, it was Koharu, Ash can't help it but also smile at her.

"I'll be needing that one Koharu." Ash said and gave off his toothly grin. Koharu flustered at that, she admired him that much, and she noticed that she had his hat all the time, and thought of an idea.

"And by the way Ash," Koharu trailed off and wore off his cap and put it on him, it fitted perfectly.

"You'll need that one too." Koharu said and gave him a sweet smile, Ash was slightly speechless at that and again gave off his usual signature grin.

"I'll be heading out." Ash said and waved, before walking off. They also waved back and proceeded to the VIP box Lusamine was talking about.

"By the way Koharu, you did a great job there, that was bold of you." Leaf suddenly said while walking.

Koharu's response was just her getting herself flustered.

...

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have here our long awaited branch of this tournament! The semi finals round!" The announcer boomed throughout the big battlefield, almost triple the size of a football field. Crowd's shouts, yells, claps, and cheers are roaring throughout it.