Chapter 10

I didn't thought about it, but two of my books are actually in top 10 of  #aureliashipping, I think it's cool? I don't know.

Anyways, onto the story.

3rd Person's POV

A day have passed and the three of them, Ash, Leaf and Koharu, arrived at Viridian City and decided to take on the route that leads them back to Pallet Town.

"So this is Kanto region." Koharu said as she gazed at the sight of the beautiful forest.

"Yeah, and you'll be more amazed when we get to Pallet, especially Professor Oak's lab." Leaf said and cheered, getting really excited to meet her pokemons again.

"What's your pokemons like?" Koharu asked.

"There are bunch of them, almost countless! I can't wait to cuddle them all!" Leaf said giggling. Koharu just sweatdropped at that.

"But you said you just started a month ago? How's that possible?" Koharu wondered.

"Every three to four days, we skip from regions to regions, getting bunch of them and train them everyday." Ash explained to her, Koharu nodded in understanding.

The three of them cherished the sight of the forest, wild Pidgeys and Spearows flying around, Rattatas and Raticate crawling through some logs, and nearby lake which they can see a family of Poliwags, Poliwhirls, and Poliwraths.

Until they went out of the forest and took a gaze at the beautiful scenery of the Pallet Town.

"Look, it's professor's lab!"Leaf said and went on running, Koharu followed, and Ash decided to walk behind them. Koharu did grew fond of Leaf already, which is pretty surprising for a shy girl.

But with that, they arrived at Professor Oak's lab, and they were greeted by a boy with a mahogany hair, the three of them wondered who he is.

"Gramps, somebody's here finding you!" The boy yelled through the lab.

"Gramps?" Leaf and Ash wondered, Koharu doesn't have a clue of what is going on.

With that, Professor Oak went out and was surprised at their arrival.

"Ah, Ash and Leaf! How good to see you here! Wait, why are you together?" Professor Oak asked.

"We bumped ourselves at Pewter City, long story short, I went with him on a journey." Leaf explained to him.

"Ah, I see, good thing Ash is there because I thought it would be dangerous for a little girl like you to go on an adventure just by yourself." Professor Oak explained.

"I am not a child!" Leaf explained, making me and Koharu laugh.

"Can you fill me in Gramps?" The mahogany haired boy questioned.

"Oh I forgot, here we have Gary, Gary, this is Ash and Leaf, and you are?" Professor asked as he looked at the Koharu.

"I'm Koharu, nice to meet you professor." Koharu greeted.

"You seem familiar." Professor Oak wondered.

"You see professor, she's actually the daughter of the Galar region professor." Ash explained.

"Ah, Sakuragi's daughter, that's why you're somewhat alike to him!" The Kanto professor exclaimed.

"Come on in, I bet you want to see your pokemons, that's why you're here." Professor Oak said and let us in to his lab.

We walked in and entered the lab's backyard, which is actually a large field filled with different species of Pokemons, Leaf was the first one to run into the field, as the pokemons caught sight of her, bunch of pokemons actually charged to her. Gary and Koharu's reactions were priceless.