INTRO! :)

Before you read this is my first time doing this so sorry for whatever I messed up on. It starts to get better by part 3!

Hi! My name is y/n.

I am really really smart. I have won 10 spelling bees. Three of them were national.And now that I'm in high school I feel confident I can go to state I never gotten a*F* on a report card just not my thing.I think ppl are jealous of me and they say I'm "I am a goody two-shoes" is what I'm called but I am trying to go to the best college after all.Not trying to fail.

My mom said I should "get out there" more but idk I mean I have friends already but when I say friends I mean  'A FRIEND"and she is really good to me.Met in freshman year? And we started off as only partners to being best friends by sophomore year.shes a best friend I can ever ask for her name it Olivia.

We both learned it that we both love to go skating so that's where went every single day after school it's actually pretty fun if you get the hang of it.
But there's this boy at my school that always bother me. Like hit me.

This kid named MATTIA!! I can't stand him. He's kind of a psychopath  if you ask me but. I mean I've never done nothing to him. He just has PROBLEM.

Anyway this is the last day of summer break so I'm excited,scared kind of feel like I need to throw up but that's just the usual thing and I kind of had a bit of a glow up but it's nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi so I know it's not good but it's my first time so give me some slack please and give me ideas I'm always excepting them!!!!! [And I do take tips to help me in prove]🤪And ya I love Travis scott....ALOT👀🖤