I - Wrath and light

A/N: I found the most sexy image of Simm wearing glasses. Enjoy! UwU

Deadly, hot burning wrath obscured his vision  as the Master left the building

Deadly, hot burning wrath obscured his vision as the Master left the building. He grabbed one of the weirdly looking inhabitants, tore at his arm so he would turn around, the light-blue skin glowing softly as if to show his surprise.

"What's the quickest way to that bloody crystal?" the Master growled and pointed towards the crater.

The keleperian tried to get free, his eyes displaying a satisfying amount of fear as his snout opened to let out a scared noise. "N... no one gets down. There... there isn't a way."

"Bollocks!"

The Master pushed the creature away and produced his tablet from his jacket. Seconds later he cursed nastily as it got clear that his TARDIS' remote control still wasn't responding. He got back to the makeshift house, purposefully striding to Roka's bed. She was still unconscious, but at least she didn't seem to be in pain anymore. That was something. But the Master was eager to inflict this pain to the one who had caused it, so he grabbed her wrist and detached her Vortex Manipulator from it to strip it on himself.

"Where do you think you're going?" River asked, her face showing disapproval.

"None of your damn business, ape," the Master snarled back and pressed some buttons. "Just making sure someone gets what they deserve."

"Master..." Her voice was careful now, almost considerate.

"What?!"

"No one but you has seen anyone down there."

He huffed and almost laughed. "I have no idea what stupid game you're playing with me. Actually... I don't care. It won't matter as soon as I'm done."

He gave her a last, disgusted grin and was about to teleport himself downwards, but then his finger stopped right above the button and instead he reached out for River, tore her from the chair and pushed her so hard against the next wall that her head thudded loudly against the concrete behind.

"You're coming with me," he growled so deeply it was almost inaudible.

"Oh, you sodding... Ow! That hurt!" the woman complained and awkwardly rubbed the back of her head. "Do you ever think for a single second in your life before doing anything?"

A nasty grin was his only answer at first, but he had to make sure this ape wouldn't step in his way, so he grabbed her collar tighter, leaned closer to her face and put on his most menacing stare.

"I still have no idea who the hell you actually are. So, yes, I am thinking." His eyes bore into hers, a small itch scraping his pride when the curly one didn't start to shake in fear. He only met the annoying ones, as it seemed. It didn't matter. "I'm not going to leave you with Roka and risk you doing something to her. So if you want to continue your meagre existence, obey and shut your mouth."