♛ ..hi..♛

As Mizuki walked in the school building trying to find the principals office she saw two guys trying to beat each other to death. "..excuse me..may one of you guys show me to the..principals office..?" Mizuki said in a quiet, but cold tone. "Oh, u-um sure!" the guy with orange hair said as he stopped to get puched by the other kid with black hair. "KAGEYAMA!" "Sorry, not sorry" He said. "um.." Mizuki said. "Oh-my bad, lets go. By the way my name is Shoyo Hinata, yours?" Hinata asked. "..My name is..Mizuki Udai.." Mizuki replied quietly. "And the angry looking guy is-" "Tobio Kageyama..I know.." 

At the Vice Principle's office

"Lets go inside" Hinata said holding the door for her. "Thanks.." "Oh, hello Hinata, I see you have the new girl." The principle said with a smile. "Um, yes she didn't know where your office was" "Well, nice to meet you I am the vice priciple of Karasuno" "..nice to meet you..I'm Mizuki Udai.." "Well, nice to meet you Udai-san" "..please just call me Mizuki.." "Ok, sure. I hope you have a good first day and I see you want to play volleyball here." "Um..yes" "Well, Hinata here is a player of the Karasuno High Boys Volleyball club. Hinata may you take her to the gym and let her speak with coach Ukai?" "HAI! Lets go" 

At the gym

"Coach Ukai, the new girl is here to see you" Hinata said as they both walk in the gym. "Oh ok. I'm coach Ukai, and you are?" "Mizuki Udai.." 'Udai..sounds fimiliar' Coach Ukai thought. "Well, lets see how you do" "..ok." "Kageyama, could you throw her a toss?" the coach asked. "Sure" Kageyama throws a toss and instantly Mizuki jumps really high and intensely she spikes it straight down. The coach and all the other guys stare in disbelief. "..what?.." Mizuki said. "HOW DID YOU JUMP THAT HIGH?!" Hinata asked. "..oh that was easy..I can jump higher" Mizuki said not phased. Everybody stared in awe. "Well, I should get going.." Mizuki says, and then leaves. 

The guys

"Guys, how did she do that?" Daichi said shocked. "She jumped higher then Hinata" Tanaka said. "She said she could jump higher so she could be a good middle blocker..but how strong is she..?" Kageyama said. "Well, we'll be meeting her today so lets see how she does in a 3 v 3 game." Coach Ukai said. "HAI!" Everybody said/yelled in sync then they all head to class. 

Mizuki's POV

As I was walking to the gym I saw the girls washroom as I stopped in front of it I had remembered I brought my razor with me. I walked inside and locked myself in a stall and I took off my lace gloves and on each arm I had made 5 cuts. I heard some girls walk in so I quickly put my gloves back on forgetting to wipe the blood off. I went in the gym and saw the coach gesturing me to come over to him. "Are you ready, we are going to be playing a 3 v 3 game?" He asked. "..hai..I'll be back I need to change.." I said so I walked to the girls changing room and grabbed my black cropped turtle neck, a white large cardigan, and a high waist black sports leggings. 

As I looked in the mirror I saw the turtleneck had showed great shape of my chest, but luckily the because the cardigan was large my waist size didn't show

As I looked in the mirror I saw the turtleneck had showed great shape of my chest, but luckily the because the cardigan was large my waist size didn't show. I took off my gloves to see a whole Bunch of blood leaking. I wrapped my arms with white bandages. 

I walked out the bathroom and all eyes were on me. "Are you sure you want to wear that cardigan?" the coach asked me. "..yes, I'm sure.." I said. "Ok, you are on Sugawara and Nishinoya's team and you guys are going to be playing Hinata, Kageyama, and Tsukishima." "..ok.." I said calmly.