♛Hang Out ♛

Mizuki's POV

As all they guys came in, we started taking about stuff to do over the weekends. "..I could rent us a beach..and some other stuff.." I mumble as they all turn their heads to me, "What?" Hinata says confused. "I said, I could rent us a whole beach for all our volleyball friends to hang out at.." I repeat looking up at them. "Rent..A WHOLE BEACH!" Nishinoya yells. "..yea, if you guys don't want to..it's fine.." "No no, it's just you're gonna rent a whole beach just for us weird, crazy, stupid volleyball guys" Daichi says. "Its fine I got the money to do so" "H-hai" they all say some of them almost passing out. 

"You guys wanna go to a gym and play some volleyball?" Suga ask. "Yes, but what gym?" Asahi ask. "Follow me.." I get up with all of them following me to my basement. 

Jaws drop to the floor, "come over here" I say as I open a door and agin jaws drop to the floor, but also screaming and yelling

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jaws drop to the floor, "come over here" I say as I open a door and agin jaws drop to the floor, but also screaming and yelling. 

"YOU HAVE A WHOLE VOLLEYBALL GYM THING IN YOUR BASEMENT!" Hinata yells and screams with Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Kageyama, then the captain slaps their heads and tells them to 'SHUT UP!'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"YOU HAVE A WHOLE VOLLEYBALL GYM THING IN YOUR BASEMENT!" Hinata yells and screams with Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Kageyama, then the captain slaps their heads and tells them to 'SHUT UP!'. "Lets play a 5v5 game" Daichi says everyone agreeing. "The teams are Mizuki, Tsukishima, Suga, Asahi, and Yamaguchi vs Me, Kageyama, Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka."Ennoshina saids as we go to our side of the net. "Yamaguchi get us a point" Yamaguchi does a jump float but gets received by Nishinoya. The ball then goes to Kageyama and he tosses it to Hinata doing their special attack but it gets blocked by me and Tsukishima. It's now my turn to serve and my serve is similar to Oikawa's but more stronger. They could keep up with the speed and hit of the ball so we got another point. Suga tosses the ball to Asahi, we got a point. Suga tosses the ball to me, we got a point. In set one 25-5, in set two 25:10. 

We head up stairs and I talk about my past to them cause I know theirs. "I had left Japan and went to the UK. I played volleyball and studied. My brother is a very well-known player in Japan and had went to National's with his team. During my time away we couldn't contant each other, I knew my oniisan had been busy so I decided to not bother in."  I say. "Do you remember that one day you said your brother had an alias? what was it?" Tanaka asked. I nodded my head, I knew this question would be asked. "Well..you're all similar with Karasuno's Number 10, that made it to Nationals?" I say. "The Little Giant.." They say. "He's my oniisan" I say nervously. "YOUR THE LITTLE GIANTS SISTER!!" Hinata and Nishinoya yell. "That what she said, dumbass" Kageyama said to Hinata. "Yea.." "I could show you guys pictures of him if you have no idea on how he looks like.." "YES PLEASE!" Hinata yelled. I get my photo album and open it up for them to take a look at. "Here, look" I show them a picture of him when he played at Karasuno. "I had straight Black hair and he had curly black hair." "We're friends of Karasuno's Little Giants sister."

After spending the whole day with each other they all had to some leave. "Bye, Mizuki-san!" "Bye I'll talk to Takeda-sensei about the beach thing, Bye" I wave goodbye and so do they. Once all of them leave I take a shower, change into my pajamas, brush my teeth, and take my pills. I lay on my bed grab my razor from m nightstand and make 5 cuts on each wrist. "Goodnight world.." I close my eyes and doze off to peace.