♛ Nii-san ♛

"Hello, niisan!" "You sound happy*chuckles*. I have something to tell you." "What is it?" I ask curiously. 

____________________

"I'm coming home!" I sit there shocked and also dropped the phone. 

"H-hello-" "SUGOINE!" I yelled I can tell he jumped by my sudden outburst, but he chuckled. "When are you coming?" "I'm on the plane right now. I might arrive tomorrow morning." "Hai. Well I'll let you rest!Bai Bai!" "Ja ne!"

I go to sleep, exited for tomorrow morning.

____________________

I wake up at 6:00 am so I can wait for my brother. I take a shower, brush my teeth, dry my hair, style my hair, and put on todays outfit. Which is a white Sailor Moon hoodie and a black plaid skirt. 

I then went downstairs and made breakfast, a layered berry chia seed pudding

After I washed the dishes I sat on the couch waiting for my nii-san's arrival

After I washed the dishes I sat on the couch waiting for my nii-san's arrival. After a few minutes the doorbell rang. I went up to the door fixed my outfit and opened it. 

two arms wrapped around my waist. "Ohayo gozaimasu, my imoto." I hugged him back. "Hey nit-san!" 

I helped him put his stuff in his room. We went in the living room and started talking. 

"So, how's life?" I got smacked on the head. "HEY!?" I yelled with fake tears. "You can't just say that to start a conversation!" "Gomen..anyways..?" "Did you attend, Karasuno?" Iii-san asked. "Yea I did, why?" "J-just asking. What club did you join?" "I joined the volleyball boys team." "Really." "Yea. Since I was a strong player they wanted me to join the males team instead of the girls team." "Can I meet the new team?" "Sure! Why not. One of them is obsessed with you actually." "Really who?" "His name is, Hinata Shoyo. I can't wait to see his reaction!" "Haha. Well when can I meet my imoto's teammates?" "Um, RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY! We have practice at 8 so we have an hour!" "Oh ok"

I was sitting on my bed playing my psp until I got a great idea. "NII-SAN!" I yelled running to my brothers room. "WhAt!" He yelled back. I kicked his door open. "Lets match today!" "Huh..?" "Lets match like we used to when we were kids. Please..?" "um..fine, but you can be revealing!" "HAI!" 

I looked through our closets and found us a matching outfit. I gave him his so he could change and I also go got changed into mines. I put on the black oversized sweater with a white thick strip on the sleeve, black shorts, a white nike hat, and black thigh high socks . My brother put on the same sweater, but with black jeans, and a black nike hat. 

I comb my black hair and I also comb out my brothers curly black hair

I comb my black hair and I also comb out my brothers curly black hair. "Lets go!" I said opening the door. We both head out and walk to the gym for practice. I can't wait to see their reaction. 

----------Tsukishima's POV

After I came  home last night I noticed my brothers car parked outside. I went in the house, "I'm home.." "Hey, Kei.." I turn around to see my older brother. "Hey, did you just come home?" I asked. "Yea, about 15 minutes ago." "Oh ok.." 

It was morning I did my normal routine, but this time.."Hey, Kei. Let's match!" "What, no!" "Come on just this once, please?" "Like I said before, no.." "Just this one..I heard my friend was matching with his sister so I thought I with could with you.." "Kei, sweetie. Your brother just came back why don't you listen.." My mother had to come in. "Ugh..fine." "Yes! Here put this on!"

I put on a gray hoodie, jeans, and a dark indigo blue coat thing on top. I came out with my brother wearing the exact same thing, but this hoodie was white. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. "Well I have practice today.." "Lets go then!" "Why do you want to come..?" "I want to meet your current team.." "Ugh, fine whatever.." 

-----------Mizuki's POV

We were walking to the gym, but I saw I fimiliar figure. "Tsukishima..?" He turns around and it is him. "Oh, Hey." "Are you walking to practice?" I asked. "Yea I am. My brother wanted to come so I brought him along." I turn my head to see a guy a bit shorter then him. "Hey, I'm Akiteru Tsukishima!" "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Mizuki Udai-" "IMOTO!" I whip my head around. "You can't just walk away like that." "Gomen, nii-san." "Udai, is that you?" "Huh? Tsukishima?" 

I look at my brothers shocked face and Aki-nii's shocked face. "Do you two know each other?" "Yes, we played together when I attended Karasuno." They hug and we continue to walk. I was talking to Tsukishima and nii-san was talking to Aki-nii. 

----------3rd POV

The four walk into the gym having eyes on them. "Mizuki-chan, Tsukishima..who are they?" Daichi asked the two players. "Oh, this is my nii-san, Tenma Udai." "And this is my nii-san, Akiteru Tsukishima.." they both reply. "THE LITTLE GIANT!" Hinata ran up to Tenma admiring him. "Oh, hey. You must be Hinata Shoyo." "HAI!" "HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama grabbed him and bowed to Tenma. "I apologize for this dumbasses behavior." "It's fine." 

"Tsukishima, I didn't know you had an older brother!" Tanaka said while Nishinoya jumps on Tsukishima. "Hello, you guys must be his teammates." Akiteru gives them a warm smile and a small wave. "Hey, uh..do you want us to call you Tsukishima-san or Akiteru-san?" "You guys can call me Akiteru no honorific needed." "Tsukishima, where did you het your saltiness from!?" Both of them start laughing. "tsk"

"Ok guys lets get warmed up!" Daichi said. "HAI!" 

After warmups. 

"NII-SAN, AKI-NII COME PLAY WITH US!" "Uh, if your coach or captain allows us to.." "Sure." Captain and Ukai said. "Ok we will be playing a 6v6. Mizuki, Tenma, Yamaguchi, Sugawara, Akiteru, and Tsukishima vs Daichi, Kageyama, Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata." Ukai said and they all got into position.