Special Chapter #1

What if Mizuki transferred to Aoba Johsai(Tenma will be joining us in this chapter)

-----------3rd POV

"Mizuki, get up you have school!" Tenma yelled from the kitchen. 

Mizuki got up and did her normal routine. Once she got out of the shower she put on her new uniform and headed downstairs. 

She made herself a matcha smoothie, poured it in her matte clear Starbucks tumbler her friend sent her from America. Mizuki slung her bag over her shoulder and went in her brothers car. 

"All ready? Did you forget anything?" He asked. 

"Nii-san I double checked everything. I'm all ready." She replied. 

They drove off. Tenma parked his car and they got off. Both walked to the front gates and all eyes were on them. 

They got to the principle's office and Tenma had to fill in some stuff. 

"I hope you have a good day. The boys should be practicing right now so you can go I the gym and check out." he told her. 

Tenma and Mizuki exited the office and walked to the gym. 

"You know you can go now?" Mizuki said. 

"I need to make sure you don't get lost..like you always do.." He replied mumbling the last part under is breath. 

They got to the gym and while they walked to the coach a ball came towards Mizuki, but luckily Tenma was able to receive the ball before it hit her. 

The ball went back to the person who spiked it and they both continued to walk to the coaches. 

"MIZU-CHAN, TENMA-NII!" They both turned around to see Iwaizumi and Oikawa. 

"Tooru, Hajime, how are you guys?" Tenma asked with a smile. 

"This perfect masterpiece its going perfect-" Oikawa said, but got hit in the head by Iwaizumi. 

"We're both doing fine." He said and both Mizuki and Tenma laughed. 

"Hello there. I'm the main coach here and this is Mizuguchi our other coach." Coach Irihata introduced. 

"Nice you meet you. I'm Udai Mizuki. I'll be in your care!" Mizuki introduced herself and bowed a full 90 degrees. 

"What position do you play, Udai-san?" Coach Mizoguchi asked. 

"I'm play both wing spiker and middle blocker." she answered. 

"Mizu-chan didn't you play for Japan's National Women's team?" Oikawa asked tapping is chin thinking. 

Then Iwaizumi hit him a again, "IWA-CHAN! WHAT DID I DO-" "Of course she did, Shittykawa. We watched the match!" 

Both Tenma and Mizuki sweatdropped at the scene.  The others in the gym were shocked at what Oikawa said. 

"To-nii you dumbass." Mizuki said and Iwaizumi who was next to her put his hand on her shoulder. "Good job." They both nodded at the same time. Like brother like sister the others thought. 

Oikawa was sulking in the corner as Tenma tried to comfort him, but ended up laughing at Mizuki and Iwaizumi's behavior. 

"Have I seen you before?" Coach Irihata asked Tenma. 

"I'm a former Karasuno High student. I played on their volleyball team. I was known as the 'Little Giant'." He said. Again everyone in the gym was in shocked.