♛ Beach Day pt.2 ♛

They all run but some of them (The moms) stay on the sand to lay down towels, put up umbrellas, and get some stuff to their 'children and husbands' (you guys know who the mom and dad's are). The coaches called me over and thanked me a lot, and I reassured them it was nothing. "I just wanted to do something for you guys and the players since you guys play a lot of games and practice a lot." "Arigatogozaimasu" they all say in sync and I bow to them and go over to the moms. "Mizuki-san, let me see your wrist" Suga-senpai asked me. I went over to him and he carefully took off the bandages. "You have so many.." "..gomen Suga-senpai.." he smiles and tells me to go and play in the ocean. I take off my sarong and Suga-senpai takes it and puts it in his bag. I walk up to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, "Why aren't you guys in the water?" I ask. "Tsuki didn't want to go in so I stayed with him here" Yamaguchi answered, I smiled and grab with of their hands and take them in the water, "Let's have some fun at least. I mean it would make mw happy" I say. I just heard a 'tsk' from Tsukishima and I got a smile from Yamaguchi.

 We get in the water and just talk, "Doesn't it hurt?" Yamaguchi said, "huh?" I said confused. "Your cuts since we're in slat water." "Oh, no. It doesn't hurt that much it only stings." I smile at him and he smiles back. "Hey, Mizuki-san! I MISSED YOU!" I heard someone yell I look at the direction where I heard my name being called out. I see Oikawa with Iwaizumi swimming towards us very fast, "Hey, guys" I say as I hug Oikawa then Iwaizumi. "How do you know them?" Tsukishima asked, "All of the other schools and I have been friends since kids." I replied. Oikawa and Tsukishima glare at each other, "Now, now. We should all be friends." I say, but Oikawa still glared at him. I signal Iwaizumi to smack Oikawa on the head, "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" "Didn't Mizuki-san tell you not to do that, Trashykawa?" Oikawa being the big baby he is just pouts and looks away. 

After some time in the water, I leave and walk towards Kenma, "..Kenma.?" he looks up at me and hugs e tightly, "I miss you.." I hug him back with tears running down my face and I cry on him shoulder and he comforts me. "I see you're still not healed properly.." I nod and show in my wrist. "It's worse then before...Why don't you listen to me..?" "I'm sorry.." He just ruffles my hair and smiles. 

After six hours of the guys playing around we all changed into something party formal cause we were going to a ball that I bought once again. "Kiyoko senpai, Yachi?" "Yea?" they both reply. "I bought you guys dresses for this ball.." "Mizuki, you didn't have too.." Kiyoko said with a calm voice, "Please..?" "Why not..?" I give them there dresses and they stare at them with wide eyes, "H-how much w-were these?" Kiyoko asked, "About three thousand for each. But it's not that much, so don't worry about it" I say. "WHAT!?!" Yachi yells. "Come on guys. Lest put them on!" We go in the bath rooms and come out, Kiyoko wearing a beige purple, Yachi a light pink dress, and me a dark blue dress. 

(There hair is the same as the pictures, but Yachi's hair is the same one as the one as the gurl in the dark blue dress and Mizuki's hair is down with curly ends and parted bangs)