♛ The Game ♛

"Hello, nice to meet you Mizuki-san, I'm Koshi Sugawara, a third year." The guy with gray hair said to me. "And I'm Yu Nishinoya, a second year." A short boy said. 

3rd POV

"Kageyama, you're up to serve." Coach Ukai said. Kageyama did a jump serve, but Nishinoya received it, "SUGA!" Suga set it for Mizuki, but it was too high. Shockingly Mizuki spiked it, she had jumped really high and as she did Tsukishima jumped to block, but because Mizuki jumped high he was short. Mizuki spiked it straight down really hard. "WOW!" Nishinoya yelled. It was now Mizuki's turn to serve it. She also did a jump serve, but her serve was the same as Oikawa's. As the ball it the opponents side they could fell the breeze of the impact of the ball. "Isn't that Oikawa's serve?" Hinata asked Kageyama. "..yea it was.." Kageyama said as he stared at the ball rolling away. Hinata and Kageyama did their special attack, but as Hinata was going to spike it Mizuki blocked it. After the game the score of the first round was 25-3 and in the second round it was 25-5. "Mizuki, you are now officially a part of the Karasuno Volleyball team" Coach Ukai said. "..ok.." Mizuki replied. "Kiyoko, can you get her a jacket?" Ukai asked. "Sure, what size do you want, Mizuki-san?" "large..please" "Ok" Kiyoko comes back with the Karasuno jacket. Mizuki takes it and walks in the bathroom to change. 

Mizuki's POV

I went in the changing room and took off my cardigan and leggings. I put on my jean shorts (navy blue with 4 buttons) and my black knee high socks. I put on my other pair of lace gloves the jacket which was thigh length. I walked out the changing room and Kiyoko senpai came up to me, "You look very pretty, Mizuki-san" "Thank you..Kiyoko senpai.." I said blushing a bit. "Hey, Mizuki san come over here" Suga senpai called for me. I nod and walk over to him and the other players. "Guys, this is Mizuki the newest player" Suga said. "..Hello..nice to meet you guys.." I say as I bow. "I'm Daichi Sawamura, the captain and wing spiker" "I'm Asahi Azumane, the Ace and wing spiker." "Hello, pretty lady, I'm Ryūnosuke Tanaka, a wing spiker." "I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi, a middle blocker and pinch server." "Kei Tsukishima, middle blocker.." They all bow. "What made you choose Karasuno?" Daichi senpai asked me. "..my oniisan went here..some years ago.." I replied. "What's his name?" Tanaka asked me. "...Tenma Udai..he as an alias..that most people call him.." "Guys, go and warm up I need to talk to Mizuki" the coach said the guys go and start warming up and I go to him. "..you needed to speak to me couch..?" "Um, you're the Little Giant's sister aren't you..?" He said in a serious tone. I stare at him in shock. "Um..y-yes" I say. "I knew Udai sounded fimiliar." He said, "Well, we have training camp next week would you care to come" "Sure..I don't have anything to do anyways.."