♛ Shots ♛

We got home. "Have a good night rest." I said. "You too! I'll cook breakfast tomorrow morning cause you can't cook." She teased me. "YOU LITTLE!" I tackled her on her bed. We both laughed then I went back to my room. 'Good night world..'

____________________

----------Mizuki's POV

I got up earlier then my brother since I promised to make breakfast for the both of us. I took a shower, like every morning. Once I was finished I looked in the mirror I wanted to cut my hair so it wouldn't be in the way of volleyball. To be honest I didn't look that bad. 'Can't wait for mii-san's reaction!' 

I put on some comfy clothes. I put on a black cropped noodle strap top and black jean shorts. Over it I put on a silk Japanese designed robe thing over with the same designed tie around my neck.  

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and started making breakfast

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I heard the shower turn on so I guess my brother was awake. I made gohan(rice) with raw egg on top, misoshiru(miso soup), tamagoyaki(type of Japanese omelette), and grilled salmon. 

"NII-SAN! BREAKFEST IS READY!" I yelled as he zoomed down stairs all changes, but his hair was a mess. "Nii-san..your hair." I said. 

"Huh? Oh!" he runs his fingers through his hair to fix and and surprisingly it looked combed. We started eating and after we finished we both went to the living room and just went on our phones. 

After a few minutes I got a call from Michimiya..?

"Hello..?" I said. "Ah, hello. I apologize for disturbing you, Mizuki-chan. But we have a practice match with Aoba Johsai and we were wondering if you could play with us..YOU DON'T HAVE TO-" She yelled, but I cut her off. 

"I would love to! I haven't played with you guys before and we could I get to know each other." I said. "Arigatou gozaimasu!" She said. 

"No problem. When is it?" Is asked. "On Friday, so in a week!" she replied. 

"Oh, I'll be there." I said. "Bye and again thanks you so very much?" she said. 

"Bye!" I hung up. 

"What was that about?" nii-san asked. "A practice match with the girls team." 

"Can I watch?" "Sure, I'll ask the guys if their free!"

Contact List

Dadchi

Sugamama

Asahi Kami

Kino~(Kinoshita)

Naruto(Narita)

2nd Father(Ennoshita)

Guardian Senpai(Nishinoya)

Buddha Senpai(Tanaka)