♛ Beach Day pt.1♛

Mizuki's POV

I woke up and did my normal routine and put on my white lace tube top my white lace gloves, black leggings, and a white chocker. I go down stairs and make Oolang tea. I sit at the dining table and call Takeda-sensei, to ask him about the beach. "Hello, this is Takeda Ittetsu!" "Um..Takeda-sensai, its me Udai Mizuki.." "Oh, hello Mizuki-san how are you doing?" "I'm doing good. I was just wondering if I could rent a whole beach and waterpark just for the volleyball teams?" "Um, which teams?" "Us, Nekoma, Fukurōdani, Aoba Johsai, and Shiratorizawa.." "Um, sure let me ask their managers. I'll call you right back when all talk to all of them." "Hai, well talk to you later. Bye Takeda-sensei" "mhmm, bye Mizuki-san." 

After some time Takeda-sensei called me back, "Hello, Mizuki-san?" "Hello.." "Well, I talked to their managers and they said yes!" "Ok I'll rent us a beach and waterpark, bye. BTW tell them to come to ****beach, that's the place I'm renting. At 12 pm!" "Ok, see you later Mizuki-san I'll tell the rest of the Karasuno players." "Bye." I went into my car and started driving to the beach I was renting. "Hello, I'm Udai Mizuki the person that called some days ago." "Oh, hello. Nice to meet you, so today is the day you're renting the beach?" the owner asked. "Yes, can I also rent the waterpark?" "Yes, is it ok if I give you the money when I arrive here with my friends?" "Sure!" After our little chat I went home to call Kiyoko and Yachi about going to the mall to buy swimsuits. "Hey guys?" "hello, Mizuki-san" Kiyoko said. "Hey!" Yachi yelled on the phone. "Do you guys want to meet up at the mall and buy swimsuits? I rented a beach for the volleyball teams." "Sure" they both say in sync. We say goodbye and I head to the mall. 

I walk in the mall and see them chatting near a store. "Hey guys" I wave at them as they wave back at me. "LETS GO!" Yachi yelled as me and Kiyoko-senpai laugh and follow behind her. "I will pay since I asked you guys to come along get whatever you need It's all on me" I say as they stare at me. "Y-you sure Mizuki-san, I mean I am your upperclassmen." Kiyoko senpai said I reassured her and they both went along with it. After some time wandering the mall and eating some food we all found our bathing suits. Kiyoko got a pink 2 piece swimsuit, Yachi got an light blue one piece, and I got a white one piece swimsuit. 

(Remember you have a large chest)

You head home and check the time it was 11:30. You put on your swimsuit and do your hair. 

You them tie a short white see through sarong around your waist

You them tie a short white see through sarong around your waist. You hear a honk and realize Takeda-sensei was pinking all the players up. You get out and put on your white floppy sun hat. When you get inside you hear cheering and 'thank you's' from all the player, you bow and say "you're welcome' to them. You can also hear whispers around you about your slim but busty body. You see Tsukishima gesturing you to sit next to him. You walk over to him and sit down, "Hey, Mizuki." "Hello, Tsukishima." The ride was chaos, but still fun. You then realize you forgot your lace gloves and Tsukishima looks at your wrist. "You did it last night did you..?" He says. "Yea..5 cuts.." Suga sitting in front of you guys heard what you said. "Here" Suga-senpai hands you a roll of white bandages. You murmur a 'Thank you' and he just slimes at you. 

You guys drive to the beach and you go up to the owner while everybody followed behind. "Hello, Mizuki-san" The owner calls out. You wave and hand him a black suitcase, "Here is the money for both the beach, waterpark and your snack stations" You open the suitcase to reveal a bunch of cash(yen). You hear gasps around you and you just giggle. He take it, "Ok then this whole place is yours for today!" He leaves and you wave goodbye. You turn around to all the volleyball players and managers, "Have fun!"