♛ The Ball ♛

You three go in the ball room and all eyes were on you 3, "See Tiger head, this is what Karasuno is all about." Tanaka said as Tora started crying. "Not half bad yourself, Tanaka-senpai." You said as you walked past him. "REALLY!?" You started giggling. "Mizuki-chan, me and Yachi will be preparing some stuff for the guys here. You can go along." Kiyoko-senpai said as you nod. You walk around the place and see Oikawa getting yelled at by Iwaizumi. You not tried to get seen, but unfortunately see spotted you, "MIZUKI-SAN! HELP ME!" Oikawa yelled out. You go over to him and Iwaizumi, "You're such a wuss, Oikawa-senpai.." You said disappointed in him. "Don't you two like..like each other?" you asked as both their faces go bright red. "N-NO!" They both yelled in sync. You walk away and head over to the 3 third years. "Hey guys!" They turn to you blushing, "H-hey, Mizuki-san" Daichi-senpai said. "What are you guys doing?" "Just talking nothing really." he answered. "Well I hope you guys are having a good time. I'll be talking to the other guys talk to you guys later."

♛ Mizuki's POV ♛

'You can do this Mizuki. You practiced this millions of time..' I was going to be singing a song I made for them, tonight. I needed to let everyone here know, they all made me a kind hearted person. I standing up with the microphone in my hands behind the red curtains. Because I wanted to match with the theme of  my song I wore a white flowy dress. 

I am ready

I am ready. I took 3 breaths to calm myself down. "Everyone today we have someone special singing for us tonight. Please welcome...MIZUKI UDAI!" Everyone was shocked, but still managed to keep still. 

The curtains opened and revealed me with the spotlight on me. 

Thank you
I'm glad that you're here
No matter the time
I can always smile
No matter how many years pass while we're away from each other – Nothing will have changed
We're Best Friends
I love you, I really love you

I'm sorry for waiting so long to say this
I was driven into a corner alone
When I hear your faint voice
I felt like I could make it

I can tell you anything
Even things I can't tell my mom
You understand better than anyone

I started tearing up by this point. 

When I'm happy
you're just as happy for me
And you're the one to scold me when I'm wrong

Thank you
I'm glad that you're here
No matter the time
I can always smile

No matter how many years pass while we're away from each other – Nothing will have changed
We're Best Friends
I love you, I really love you

You know straightaway when I tried being strong
You're the first to send me a caring emails
That have saved me so many times

When I feel like crying, you said "Go ahead and cry"
Because you'd be at my side
My greatest ally

Now I was fully crying. Tears falling down from each eye. 

I wonder if there's anything I can do for someone like you?
When I figure it out I'll race over to you,
I promise

Thank you
I'm glad that you're here
No matter the time
I can always smile

No matter how many years pass while we're away from each other – Nothing will have changed
We're Best Friends
I love you, I really love you

I'll always be praying
I want you to be the happiest person in the world

Thank you
I'm glad that you're here
No matter the time
I can always smile
No matter how many years pass while we're away from each other – Nothing will have changed
We're Best Friends
I love you, I really love you

 I wipe my tears. "Thank you, all of you. For being there for me at both my worst and good. I didn't know I would be able to see the light again, but because all of you came I feel more at rest. I don't k now how to put it cause I've never said this before to anyone besides my brother and my deceased parents, but I can to you guys since you guys are the ones that took care of me. I love you guys. *tears fall down* You guys are the best friends anyone could ask for." 

I broke down on the stage crying my eyes out. Takeda sensei helped me up. "You did amazing!" "Thank you too, Takeda sensei." "I think the guys are waiting to give you hugs." 

I walked down to everyone staring at me. 'I don't think they liked the song. Do they not like me..?' I stood there. Tears again forming in the corner of my eyes. "..I-I'm sorry I-if you guys d-didn't l-like t-the song.." I walked back slowly. 

I bumped into someone and that someone was Tsukishima. I bowed and was going to run, but he grabbed my wrist. 

"You're so useless. We're just shocked." "You too?" "U-um yea.." Tsukishima looked away. 

"MIZUKI!" two arms wrapped around my waist. "Bokuto-san let her go.." I realize it's Bokuto-nii. I look up to face Akaashi-nii. He gives me a warm smile and I return him one too with tears. He wipes them away and he gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Bokuto-nii, let me go." He lets go and I see he was also tearing up. I jump and give him a big hug. I could tell he was shocked cause he stayed still for like 10 seconds, but returned the hug. 

"THANK YOU-CHAN!" They all shout and bow. "No, thank you." I bow. 

♛ After the party ♛

"Thank you all for coming!" I bow and they all bow back and leave with a 'thank you'. 

♛ At home ♛

 After I take a shower and brush my teeth. I get a phone call. I look at the caller ID..Nii-san. I quickly pick it up. 

"Hello, niisan!" "You sound happy*chuckles*. I have something to tell you." "What is it?" I ask curiously. 

____________________