♛ The Little Giant ♛

"Ok we will be playing a 6v6. Mizuki, Tenma, Yamaguchi, Sugawara, Akiteru, and Tsukishima vs Daichi, Kageyama, Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata." Ukai said and they all got into position. 

___________________

"This is the battle of the Karasuno's Little Giant and Karasuno's Greatest Decoy.." Kiyoko said as Yachi shivered. 

"Kageyama nice serve!" Daichi yelled. 

Kageyama did a jump serve and Mizuki received it giving it to Sugawara. "Tenma-senpai!" Sugawara set the ball for Tenma. The blockers jumped, but because it's the Little Giant he was able to spike the ball through the blockers arms. 

"Nice Nii-chan!" Mizuki yelled. Tenma gave her a thumbs up and Mizuki smiled. "Yamaguchi, give us a nice serve." Akiteru said. "Hai!" Yamaguchi did a jump float and it was headed for Tanaka. Tanaka failed to receive it so it was a point for them. 

"Another one!" Yamaguchi did it again, but unfortunately went to Daichi who received it perfectly giving it to Kageyama. Kageyama and Hinata did their quick attack which Akiteru, Tsukishima and Sugawara failed to block. 

"YES!" they  both yelled. "That's a high jump of yours, Hinata-kun" Tenma complemented. 

"Really! Thank you so much!" Hinata bowed 90 degrees shocking Tenma, but he laughed. 

After playing 5 games, Mizuki's team won. 

1st set: 25-23

2nd set: 24-25

3rd set: 28-25

4th set: 31-32

5th set: 33-32

----------Tenma's POV

Seeing Hinata-kun's talent really made me happy. Being his inspiration also made me happy, but not able to help him out on his straggles made me a little guilty. Why? It's because he had gone through many challenges that hurt him a lot. I myself have also been through his shoes since his challenges where like mines. Not being able to break through blocks scared me..scared him. 

"Hey, Hinata-kun?" I said. "Oh, uh. Hello, Giant-san!" He yelled out. 

I laughed. "Call me Tenma, It's fine." I say. "Ok, Tenma-san! What is it you need?" he asked me. 

"I wanted to ask you about your experience." I said sitting down on the ground. He sat down next to me. 

"Well, at first I wasn't fond of it because of my height. But when I saw you play it lit a fire in my heart!" He looked so happy. "When I lost to Kageyama's team back in junior high I wanted to quit, but something kept me going. Now because I have an amazing setter tossing to me I could get through any blocker, though sometimes it doesn't always work out." He scratched the back  of his head his head laughing. 

"Just like me. So similar!" I said. We talked for a bit, but them me and my sister had to go home. 

"How was it nee-chan?" she asked. "It was fun. I didn't know me and Hinata had so many things in common." I said. 

"How is your illness?" I asked. The smile on her face then disappeared. "S-sorry you probably don't w-want to talk about it-" I got cut off. 

"No-no, I'm fine. I sometimes get dizzy and cough noting big like last time. But I know I'll treasure the remaining time I have left" she said. 

You see, Mizuki has a very bad illness that is really rare. She has a certain time decided for when she..dies. When she was born she was estimated to live up to 2, but she still lived. Then she was estimated to live up to 7, but still nothing..then 12, then 15..but still didn't. But when she was 13 she almost died. I know how sad she was when that happened, but I didn't know it would cause her to actually want to give up on life. I'm truly grateful to all the guys and Kiyoko and Yachi for helping her out though they had no idea about the illness. 

"Are you going to tell them?" I asked in serious tone. "I don't know..we have Spring High preliminaries and I don't want to stress them out.." she said in a nervous tone "Tell them after them..I won't be able to attend so whenever you need help call me and I'll be there, ok?" I said. 

"Hai!" she yelled and I just laughed. 

We got home. "Have a good night rest." I said. "You too! I'll cook breakfast tomorrow morning cause you can't cook." She teased me. "YOU LITTLE!" I tackled her on her bed. We both laughed then I went back to my room. 'Good night world..'