♛ Others ♛

Tenma came to the gym and picked up Mizuki. They both got home and Mizuki went to bed to get enough rest to be able to walk the next morning. 

____________________

3rd POV

Mizuki got up from her deep slumber and did her normal morning routine. It was quite difficult since the areas where she got needles injected to still hurt. She went in her closet and chose an outfit for the day. 

She picked out a white hoodie tucked and tucked it in her blue shorts. Mizuki combed her hair and put on a white bucket hat. 

She headed downstairs went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast, omurice with a side salad and miso soup

She headed downstairs went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast, omurice with a side salad and miso soup. Tenma then came down and together they ate breakfast. 

"Nii-chan!" Mizuki shouted. Tenma looked up from his phone. 

"Let's go to Tokyo today! We can take the bullet train." She plead with puppy eyes. 

"Like now?" he questioned. Mizuki nodded. 

Tenma looked at the time. "Since father lives there we can book a room at his hotel."

Mizuki nodded and they both got ready. Since they're on break for two weeks they decided to stay in Tokyo for a week with the team(right after break is going to be the match between the Karasuno girls volleyball team and Seijoh's girl team)

The Team

Coach Ukai, Takeda-sensei, Saeko-neesan, Aki-nii, Shimada-san, Takinoue-san, Daichi-senpai, Suga-senpai, Asahi-senpai, Noya-senpai, Tanaka-senpai, Ennoshita-senpai, Kinoshita-senpai, Narita-senpai, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi. 

Mizuki and Tenma get ready for the trip. They packed their suitcases with everything they needed(volleyball and basketball stuff too!). Mizuki and Tenma decided to match!

Tenma and Mizuki both wear a sakura designed hoodie, but Tenma has a black one and Mizuki has a pink one

Tenma and Mizuki both wear a sakura designed hoodie, but Tenma has a black one and Mizuki has a pink one. They both put on a hat, mask(cause corona jk, but seriously WEAR A MASK AND STAY SIX FEET NO SIXTY FEET AWAY FROM OTHERS!), and a lock chain.