♛ Barbecue & Rain ♛

Mizuki's POV

Today was our last practice until we have to leave to go back home. We are playing against Fukurōdani and we lost, but we did do good with our new moves. The coaches were treating us with barbecue, but of course I didn't eat any. I just took out my water bottle I brought and drank water. "Hey Mizuki-san, you should eat" Hinata said. "No thank you" I say walking back a bit bumping into Suga-senpai. "You need to eat Mizuki. Have you seen your waist it's so small." He says pointing at my waist. Everyone looks at my waist. "IT"S SO TINY!" They yell. I then start running (Mizuki's size is about Lucy Heartfilia's size or Hinata Hyuga's). Some of the guys whistling behind me I then start crying and run into the gym sitting on the bleachers. "Hey.." You hear you look up to see Tsukishima. "..hi." He walks over to me and sits next to me. "Don't cry you don't want to show the guys you are a weak girl they can take advantage of.." Tsukishima says in a monotone voice. "...I can't help it..the size is too much for me, a 15 year old girl.." I say looking at them. "You also have to eat." He tells me, "When was the last time you ate a whole meal?" He ask me sternly. "I don't know..three months ago. Ever since then I only drank water and tea (includes Boba tea).." I say looking at him tilting my head. "...you really need to eat.." "Guys! We're leaving now!" Tanaka yells. We both leave and head in the bus with our stuff. I sit next to Tsukishima cause we were the last ones to get on. "C-can you ask the other g-guys to look a-away I want to change my shirt.?" I ask Tsukishima. He nods and says, "Guys Mizuki wants to changes so I ask you guys not to look over here." They all say "yes" and I look at Tsukishima and mouth 'thank you' he smiles a bit and turns. I take off they turtle neck and put on a white lace tube top to match my white lace gloves. 

"Y-you guys can look now

"Y-you guys can look now.." They all look at me and some of them turn red while others had nose bleeds. "I didn't mean look me.." I say as I hid my face in Tsukishima's arm. He pats my head to calm me down. 

When Takeda-sensei parked the bus, we all got out and thanked him and we all went home. I walked home with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi since they lived in the same street, but I lived near them. We got to Yamaguchi's house and me and Tsukishima said our goodbyes to him. Then we got to Tsukishima's house I was going to say bye until, "Let me walk you home..you don't know what type of people roam down the streets." I smiled as a 'sure' and we walked to my house. When we were in front of a big house I said "This is my stop.." Tsukishima's eyes widen as he saw my house. "Do you live with all your family?" "No, just me" "Oh.."