♛ Training Camp ♛

Mizuki's POV

Today is the day..training camp. I got up and did my hair, high ponytail and I comb my bangs. I put on a black cropped turtleneck, black high waist short, black knee high socks, and my Karasuno jacket. 

I put on my lace gloves, grab my school bag, then head out

I see Kageyama and Hinata running to see who gets to the bus first. I walk towards then and Kageyama see's me and says, "Hey!" "..hi.." We three just stand near the bus then after 10 minutes everybody was here. "Ok guys get in the bus." Takeda-sensei said as he got in the drivers seat. We all go in and I am seated next to Suga-senpai. As everyone was grifting to sleep I felt some warm substance running down my arms. I take off the Karasuno jacket and roll up my sleeve to see my gloves soaking in blood. I take off the gloves and start wiping the blood with a cotton ball, until I hear a gasp. 

I look to where I hear it to see Suga-senpai looking at my arms in horror. "M-Mizuki-san.." "..I'm s-sorry.." I manage to say as tears form in the corners of my eyes. "No no, I know you're going through some pain, but...you can't just take it out on yourself.." "..the thing is I'm a..masochist..I can't help myself.." I say as I take out a razor and press it on my arm and slide it to make a cut. Suga-senpai just looked at me in horror as I did 2 more, until he grabbed it out of my hands and threw it out the window. "NO!" he yelled causing everyone to wake up. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-" Tanaka yelled but stopped cause of the site in front of his eyes. Daichi-senpai grabbed my arms and everyone saw. I quickly yanked my arms away, but I was too late. 

After some time Suga-senpai helped me wipe the blood off with a tissue and wrapped by arms with some white bandages. "Now tell me you aren't going to do that again" Daichi said as he sternly looked at me in the eyes everyone looking at us. "...I'm sorry, I can't do that..like I told Suga-senpai, I'm a masochist.." I looked at him, he was shocked everyone was shocked. "I can't stop myself from wanting to feel and see the pain I'm causing myself, because this pain is also my..pleasure.." I say giggling at the last part. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Once a masochist always a masochist.." I put on a different pair of gloves, black velvet gloves. Then I put on the Karasuno jacket and zipped it.