Chapter 1: Leaving

WARNING: This story was written in 2014, so the quality isn't good. There will be plot holes, poor narration and vocabulary, short chapters and many other flaws. The current Naruto fanfics I'm working on are Konoha's Prodigies and Switched, which aren't as horrible as this story.

I was born into a broken family. My mother loves my father and my brother,but the thing is she couldn't accept my brother's appearance. My brother inheritor his appearance from my grandfather,a shark-like appearance. Both of them have their own reputation in our village Hidden in the Mist. As days pass,my mother drifted away from my father and my brother. She started to despise power when she saw war going on. My father knew,so he secretly taught me. He knows I dream to be a splendid shinobi like my father and brother.

"You are very talented,Sakura. I'm very proud of you."

"Thanks Tou-san! I wanna be a shinobi like yew and nii-san!"

"You will,Sakura"

One day,my mother caught me training.

"SAKURA!" She came over and slapped me.

"K-Kaa-san??"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT POWER WILL KILL YOU!" She yelled.

After that,she never talk to me anymore. She never bothered me. Heck,she was seldom home until one day.. I saw her brought a man home. Both Tou-san and Nii-san are on a mission.

"K-Kaa-san?"

"So this is your little kid? She is looks just like you" The man said.

"Get away from her,Kizashi. Don't even bring her to be a Haruno. She is a monster!" Kaa-san said. That man,Kizashi smirked.

"Come,lets have some fun,Mebuki. A kid can't disturb us" Kaa-san giggled and glare at me.

"Don't you even think of coming in. Now,go out and play" She ordered and I went out.

I went to a window and looked inside. I saw the most horrible thing ever. Kaa-san??

"Ohh.... Ahh...."

"Shh.. Mebuki... Ready?"

"Y-Yes... Ahh..!!"

"Ohh..yeah.."

"Ahh!!"

W-What did I just see?? What did I just hear?? What are they doing?? I thought as I cried silently. I closed my eyes and my ears. I couldn't bear to see. I couldn't bear to hear.

After 3 hours,the man left with mother. She had a bag with her. I went inside the house and saw all of her things are gone. Kaa-san cheated and left with that man! Kizashi Haruno.

When Tou-san and Nii-San is back,they saw me crying.

"Sakura,what happened?"

"Imouto-chan,where is Kaa-san?"

I cried more. "K-Kaa-san..s-she..l-left with...a-anothew m-man." I croaked. "T-They wew.. I don't k-know what they wew d-doing! T-They wew...on the bed.. I don't know!!!" I cried and screamed as Tou-san and Nii-san embraced me.

Doing such things in the presence of our daughter! She is your daughter too,dammit! Zabuza thought.

She is still so young! Are you even our mother?? Her mother?? Kisame thought.

"Don't worry,Sakura. You still have us. Your mother..Mebuki,she left us. Let her find her happiness." Tou-san said.

"D-Did I do s-something wong?? Why d-does she h-hate me??" I sobbed.

"No,you didn't do anything. It was my fault" Tou-san whispered.

Tou-san... Kisame thought.

After that nightmare,I forget all about it. I enjoyed myself with Tou-san and Nii-san. They trained me and bring me around when they go for missions. It was so much fun.

Until one day...

"Tou-san,I'm leaving. I don't know when I'll come back. Perhaps never"

"Nii-san? Why yew wanna leave?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "D-Did I do something wong??"

"N-No,Sakura! I'm just leaving to train and become stronger. Fight stronger shinobis and get more experience. You didn't do anything wrong I still love you very very much,okay?

"When will I see yew again? Don't leave,Nii-san" I cried. "I will miss Nii-san"

"In the future when you become stronger,then you will see me. Show me your strength,imouto-chan and I'll come to you." He smiled and said,"I'll miss you too"

Tou-san put his hand on Nii-san's shoulder. "So you have decided?"

"Yes,Tou-san"

"I can't stop you. Take care of yourself,Kisame"

"I will,Tou-san." He hugged Tou-san.

"Sakuwa wanna hug too!!" I cried.

"Haha alright alright" Nii-san stretched out his hand and I jumped on him. He caught me swiftly and pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you,imouto-chan"

"I love yew too,Nii-san!" I cried and he handed me to Tou-san's arms. Then,he left with a smile. "Nii-san.." I cried in Tou-san's shoulder as he stroke my hair.