Chapter 11: My Daughter

After I came back from my mission with Yamato,we decided to stop by at a ramen stand for lunch. Suddenly,he said something which caught me off guard.

"It's odd to see you actually care for someone,you know? I'm already surprised that you are keeping a little girl with you,but to know that you volunteered,I'm beyond shocked." He said.

"I just pitied her. She has a really sad past and I was the one who found her,so it's my responsibility" I replied.

"It's surprising to hear that you aren't complaining" He said.

"Well,she is kind of a burden. I don't even have much time to read my book like before just to take care of her and entertain her,company her. I even have to waste money on her,but I don't mind since I don't really use my money." I said. "I really don't know why I'm still keeping her though. I barely know her,but never mind."

I can't show him my weakness. And she is a burden. Why did I even keep her?

Yamato sighed and said,"You can lie to me,but you can't lie to yourself. You are starting to open up a little by showing emotions. Ever since she came by,your eyes softened. You look more relaxed..and happy."

I was silent,thinking about what he said was true. We finished our lunch and walked around until I saw an ANBU with heavy injuries. Yamato and I rushed to him. Kurenai and Asuma came too because of the whispers in town about him.

"What happened?" Kurenai asked him.

"Y-You have to save h-her! S-She is f-fighting a large group o-of rogue ninjas..A-ALONE!" He coughed out blood while we held him. "T-They are just a few miles away from h-here! Pink....hair.." He said and fainted. My heart skipped a beat. S-Sakura??

"SAKURA!" I shouted and ran in maximum speed.

Kurenai brought him to the hospital. Asuma and Yamato tried hard to catch up with me. I was getting faster and faster. Thoughts were running in my mind while I prayed.

Please be okay!

Please let me be there in time!

Please! Please! PLEASE!

SAKURA!!

I'm not letting you die. I chanted.

You are my special someone.

You can't die.

YOU CAN'T DIE!

"I WONT'T LET YOU DIE,SAKURAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I shouted as I increased my speed. My heart beating rapidly in my heart.

When they are finally in sight,what I saw caused my heart to stop beating for a few seconds. Sakura.. She was stabbed in the abdomen. She spat out blood and fell on the ground. Blood pouring out from her.

"SAKURAAAAAAAAAA!!" I shrieked and dropped by her side. I held her gently as if a touch could broke her to millions of pieces.

She barely opened her eyes and smiled.

"K-Kakashi.. I-I have a-always.. a-adored..you.." She giggled weakly. "I r-really..respect you.." She coughed out blood. "Sakura!" I called. She moved a finger to my lips to shush me. I held that hand. My hands were shaking. "Thank you..for e-everything.. You know.. I-I have a-always..w-wanted to c-call you...daddy.." She cried but she kept her smiled. My tears were forming. "Y-You act..more l-like my father..t-than.. Z-Zabuza.." Before she close her eyes,she called me.."Daddy.." And she dropped her hand.

I snapped. I was quiet for a minute and revealed my Sharingan. It grew one more tomoe. I faced the rogue ninjas.

"You..." I started as my eyes are hidden under the shadow.

"YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!!" I yelled and charged at them with my eyes wide open. My eyes were full of emotion. Love,sadness,guilt and..hate.

"YOU TOOK MY SUNSHINE AWAY!" I slashed a few of them with my kunai.

"YOU KILLED MY CHERRY BLOSSOM!" I stab their chest with my kunai.

"YOU SNATCHED MY ANGEL!" I threw punches and kicks with intense force that they flew a few feet away.

"YOU" I did hand signs.

"KILLED" The chakra appeared on my hands.

"MY" I charged at all of them.

"DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!" I killed all of them.

I stood in the middle of the battle field filled with corpse. Asuma and Yamato stood there watching in horror. My aura was murderous.

Suddenly,I heard a cough.

"SAKURA!" I yelled and ran towards her. She is still alive!

"I'm bringing her to the hospital!" I told Yamato. "Report this to Hokage-sama" I said and ran off to the hospital with intense speed.

I can't let you die!

You won't die!

You said you won't die easily!

Don't leave me,Sakura!

You haven't called me daddy in front of others.

You aren't Hatake yet.

I haven't show you to the world!

I haven't called you my daughter yet..

I barged into the hospital and ordered the nurses to treat her immediately. They rushed and pushed her into the emergency room. I was restless. I walked around praying for her to be okay,trying to dry my tears.