Chapter 10: I'm A Burden

I was woken up by Kakashi sensei. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning,Kakashi sensei" I yawned.

"Good morning,Sakura. I have a mission now and I will be back by noon. Take care,okay?" He said.

"Okay! You should take care too,and stay safe!" I smiled.

He ruffled my hair and walked off. I stared at the door for awhile and got up to have breakfast.

After I had breakfast,I took a shower and walked to the training grounds. I sped around and threw weapons at my water clone. We fought each other until noon. I decided to have lunch,then head back home for a shower.

While I was walking,I saw Kakashi in a ramen stand. He is back! I wanted to greet him until I heard them talking about me. I don't mean to eavesdrop,but I couldn't help it.

"It's odd to see you actually care for someone,you know? I'm already surprised that you are keeping a little girl with you,but to know that you volunteered,I'm beyond shocked." A voice said,which I assume is Yamato.

"I just pitied her. She has a really sad past and I was the one who found her,so it's my responsibility" Kakashi replied.

"It's surprising to hear that you aren't complaining" Yamato said.

"Well,she is kind of a burden. I don't even have much time to read my book like before just to take care of her and entertain her,company her. I even have to waste money on her,but I don't mind since I don't really use my money." Kakashi said. "I really don't know why I'm still keeping her though. I barely know her,but never mind."

This broke my heart,even thought I knew this would happen. Tears stream down my face and I ran.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry got being a burden.

I know I'm worthless.

I'm sorry.

I'll leave.

I won't be your burden again.

Good bye.. Daddy..

I ran out of Konoha into the woods. I don't know where to go.

Suddenly,I felt a large amount of chakra. I heard the sound of metals clashing. Out of curiosity,I saw an ANBU fighting 30 rogue ninjas. I have to help him! He seems hurt and he can't hold on any longer.

I ran towards him and yelled,"Go inform the Hokage for reinforcements! Quick! NOW!"

"I can't leave you kid alone here!" He yelled back.

"Don't underestimate me! Just GO!" I yelled and pushed him away.

He sped off and I faced them alone.

"How is a little kid like you going to fight us?" One of them smirked.

"Run away while you can,kid!" Another one said.

"You are crazy to fight all of us alone!" One laughed.

I glared at them and threw weapons at them. I used taijutsu and kicked them and punched them. I jabbed kunais into their stomachs. Some fell unconscious,some are hurt but it seems like this wouldn't end.

"You are quite good for a brat. But not for long!" One said and they charged at me.

Dammit! I'm still tired from the training earlier! And there aren't water source here,can't use much of my Jutsu.

"Water Style: Raging Waves!"

I can't stop them with this C-class technique! It will only slow them down. Better than nothing! I have to hold them back until reinforcements arrive! I growled.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I charged.