Chapter 14: The Academy

It's the first day in the academy today! Unfortunately,I'm not allowed to do any heavy activities because my wound hasn't completely healed yet.

Once I stepped onto the compound,everyone was looking at me. I kept my cool and just smiled cooly. The guys were squealing like little girls and the girls just admired me. Basically,I was the heartthrob of the school.

I could see daddy's reaction. He was scowling at everyone,especially the boys. But there was a glint of proudness in his eyes. Just that alone is enough to make me smile.

I head to meet my teacher before entering the class. He is Iruka sensei. His hair is tied up and he has a scar across his nose.

"Iruka,Sakura was severely injured last week and she isn't fully healed yet. So she isn't allowed to do any heavy activities in case the wound opens" Daddy informed.

"Severely injured? How come? Alright then,I'll change my plans" He smiled.

We entered the class together and I explained how I got injured to him. He looked at me in awe. Oh,did I mention? Being the over protective daddy he is,he followed me to class. Why? You will know why.

Iruka sensei cleared his throat to catch the class's attention,then he started.

"Class,we have a new student today. You may introduce yourself,Sakura" He said and I nodded with a smile.

I face the class and smiled cooly. "Good morning everyone,my name is Sakura Hatake. Nice to meet you" I smiled.

And..daddy just gotta butt in..main reason he is here actually,especially after the 'grand entrance' I received. "I warn you,if you ever and I mean EVER even THINK of harming my daughter here.. You. Are. DEAD." He glared at the class and I sweat dropped. "And I'll feed you to my dogs" He smiled,but everyone could see his killing aura..and...that evil smile... "Oh,and guys? Stay away" he is still smiling and the guys gulped.

After he left,I proceeded to my seat next to a girl with midnight blue short hair and lavender eyes.

~MEANWHILE~

Hmm..interesting.. She don't seem to swoon over me like the others. And I have to admit..she is pretty cool.

"Ya like her don't cha?"

What?! Who the hell are you?!

"I'm your Inner,stupid"

Hn. Since when do I have an Inner?

"Few minutes ago?"

Hn.

~BACK TO SAKURA~

"Hi,my name is Sakura. Yours?"

"H-Hi. M-My name is H-Hinata Hyuga" She blushed. I chuckled.

"Nice to meet you,Hinata-chan"

"Y-You too,S-Sakura-san"

"Drop the formalities,just Sakura"

"A-Alright,Sakura-chan" I giggled. She is so cute!

"Class,since Sakura was severely injured last week,she isn't allowed to do heavy activities. Therefore,we shall practice throwing shurikens for today" Iruke sensei said.

All eyes are on me and I scowled at Iruka sensei for saying my name aloud. He grinned sheepishly at me as if he didn't consider it. I sighed and waved my hand signalling it's okay.

We went outside of the academy where there are many logs for us to practice shurikens on.

"Class,I would like all of you to study how Sakura throw shurikens." Iruka sensei said and looked at me. I gaped at him. WHAAAAAT?!?

"Why?!? Why me??" I asked.

"I believe you are the most skilled here." He said.

I shrugged and stand it position. I took my shurikens and aimed at it lazily. All of it hit the bullseye. I stepped back and looked at Iruka sensei.

"Catch this" He said and threw two shurikens at me. I caught it with ease. He smiled and faced the class.

"You see,it isn't so hard. Look at her face. It's like she didn't put effort in it. All of you should try to beat her" Iruka sensei grinned. I glared at him,holding the urge to punch him.

Everyone got into position and threw their kunais. I stood aside and watched them with a bored expression. A certain ravenette caught my attention. It seems he is the best in class. I caught a glimpse of his shirt showing a fan proudly. Uchiha. I sighed and looked at the clouds.

"It's my first day and I'm already bored" I said to Iruka sensei who is watching me. He had a shocked expression on his face because I caught him. I smirked.

"You have already mastered everything. Especially when you are Kakashi's daughter. He will personally train you. Your level now is already a Chunnin." He said

"Thanks for the compliment,but I got a long way to go" I smiled.

"You will be a splendid kunoichi some day" He said and left to watch the others.

Now that..kinda sounds familiar.. Yes.. Someone told me that before. Tou-san. I sighed again and blinked my tears away.