Chapter 16: Yamato ji-san

A week has finally passed and I am now free from Kurenai. I paced back and forth in front of the Konoha gate,waiting for daddy's arrival.

"Sakura!" A voice called. I know that voice! It is too familiar!

"Daddy!!" I squealed happily and jumped into daddy's arms for a big tight hug.

"Did anyone do anything to you?" He asked.

"Uhh... Hehehe" I laughed sheepishly. "Well..I became a human doll when you were gone"

"Somehow,I kinda knew that would happen. At least it's better than being in the hands of men." He sweat dropped. "Anyways,I have to go report my mission. I'll meet you at home later"

"Alright,daddy!" I beamed.

I skipped home happily,finally able to be with daddy again. I cooked seafood ramen for dinner.

~3 DAYS LATER~

"Sakura,I have a last minute mission later. I'll leave you with Yamato since Kurenai and Asuma are on a mission." Daddy said.

I paled upon hearing this news. Y-Yamato??

He realised this and pat my head. "Don't worry,I warned him just a few moments ago. If he does anything,just tell me and he will be 6 feet under" He smiled.

"Okay.. Be careful,daddy!" I smiled brightly.

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"Good bye,I'll be back after 3 days"

"Bye,daddy" I waved and watched him leave the house.

After a few moments,I sensed someone on my right. I turned and shouted from the bottom of my lungs.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

I whimpered and squirmed away with tears in my eyes. I tried to reach for me,but I screamed louder.

"GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEE!!!" I cried.

"Chill! Chill! Please! I'm sorry for scaring you!" He panicked.

Kakashi is going to kill me!! Yamato thought.

My tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

"Come on,I'm sorry for scaring you" He said softly. His eyes very soft. He stretched his hand out to me.

I sniffled a little and reluctantly reached out my hand.

As soon as my small hands reached his big ones,he slowly grabbed it and gently pulled me into his embrace.

His embrace was soft and gentle as if I was so fragile that I would crumble into pieces with just a touch. I wrapped my small arms around his neck and snuggled my head in the crook of his neck.

He pulled away and smiled softly at me. He grinned when I pouted because he ruffled my hair. I sighed and giggled.

"Let's go eat some dangos!" He chirped.

"Yeah!!" I beamed.

He carried my on his shoulders while his hand held both of my hands. I sang a happy song along the way to the dango shop.

Heh. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.. Perhaps better than Kurenai!

~IN SCHOOL~

The boys took the opportunity when dad is on a mission to hit on me again! I sighed. They are so noisy!! They are suffocating me!! I cried anime tears.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" The boys screamed an ran away.

This chakra! My eyes lit up and looked behind me.

"Yamato ji-san!!" I squealed and threw myself at him.

Yup! Definitely better than Kurenai-san! Although the boys reaction when Kurenai defended me was more fun to look at as they were traumatised by her genjutsu. Anyhow,at least I'm not a human doll with Yamato ji-san!