Chapter 7: Cherry Blossom Angel

After 2 days,I finally manage to pronouns my words correctly. Of course,Kakashi helped me.

"Kakashi-san!!!" I called.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can I go train?" I asked.

"Train? Your father trained you last time,right?"

"Yeah!" I answered.

"Alright,lets see what he taught you" He said.

He brought me to a place with a lake. Just perfect!

"What to spar with me?" He asked.

"Okay!" I grinned

"We shall just train with Jutsus,alright?" He said.

"Alright!" I beamed.

"But if your chakra is drained,we will stop. Tell me,okay?"

"Okay!"

I did my hand signs.

"Ninja art: Hidden Mist Jutsu"

A thick mist surrounded the place. Great,he can't see me like this. Luckily Tou-san taught me how to see,hear and feel in the mist. I focused chakra on my feet and walk onto the lake.

"Water Style: Exploding Water Shock Wave!" I yelled.

"Water Style: Exploding Water Shock Wave!" Kakashi yelled.

What?? Our waves clashed.

I looked into the mist and saw a blood red eye with two tomoe.

"What is..that?" I asked.

"It's called the Sharingan. It can copy your Jutsus"

Oh.. I think I just thought of a way to beat it. I smirked.

"Water Style: Great Cannon Ball Jutsu"

That will distract him. I dropped into the water and did hand signs.

"Water Style: Water Fang Bullet!"

That will hit him! I surfaced again and walked towards Kakashi.

"Heh. I gotta say it's really impressive. You took me off guard for awhile there" He smiled.

I smiled and suddenly felt weak and fainted.

"Sakura?" Was the last thing I heard.

Kakashi's POV

I almost fell in her trap. That cannon ball was just a distraction! She surfaced again and walked towards me.

"Heh. I gotta say it's really impressive. You took me off guard for awhile there" I smiled.

She smiled she looked like she is going to black out.

"Sakura?" I called.

She fainted before I caught her in my arms. I sighed and said,"Didn't I tell you to tell me when you drained your chakra?"

I admit,I'm really impressed that she manage to perform a number of Jutsus at this age. Some Jutsus are B-ranks. Yet,she is so young. Not even the Genins can perform it. Impressive..

I carried her and brought her home. But I realised her clothes are wet. Mine are wet too,but how can I change her?

Kurenai!

I quickly changed my clothes and looked for her. She was eating in a dango shop with Asuma.

"Kurenai,I need your help" I said.

"What is it?" She asked with a shocked look on her face. Because I never ask for help..

"Sakura is drenched in her clothes and she is unconscious. I can't change her..so can you?" I asked.

"Oh..sure" She said and followed me home.

I leaded her into Sakura's room and closed her door. I stood outside to wait for her. The door opened and Kurenai walked out.

"I'm done. It seems she managed to soften your heart,huh?" She said with a smirk.

"What do you mean? I didn't change" I said coldly.

"Everyone noticed it. You care for her. And your eyes softened. If isn't as cold as before anymore. You are starting to open up." She said and left. I was left dumbfounded in front of her room.

I..changed? No,it isn't possible. I just pitied her and she has no one. I'm alone anyway,so why not?

I walked inside and stood next to her bed.

"She looks so peaceful.." I said softly.

"Do I..really care for her that much to change?" I asked myself.

I sighed and brushed her hair away from her face.

"She looks like a little cherry blossom angel.." I chuckled.