Chapter 17: Gai

When daddy is back from his mission,he was shocked to see the bond I have with Yamato ji-san. His jaw dropped and I giggled.

"Y-Y-You.." Daddy looked at us in disbelief.

I hopped down from Yamato ji-san's arms and threw myself on daddy. He caught me and flung me around happily,forgetting my bond with Yamato ji-san.

~1 MONTH LATER~

Daddy left for mission again and this time,I'm left with.. Gai.. Just the thought about it makes me puke.. I gagged.

However,I am grateful that he trains with me in taijutsu and stamina. Plus,he is fun to be with because I bully him all the time.

~FLASHBACK~

"MY YOUTHFUL CHERRY BLOSSOM!" He tried to hug me. I kicked his shin hard.

"OW!" He yelped in pain and cried anime tears.

~~~~~

I was making dinner because the food he cooks isn't edible. I mean..

WHO ADDS SUGAR IN CURRY??

WHO ADDS CHOCOLATE IN RAMEN SOUP??

WHO ADDS CHILLI IN DANGOS??

Yeah.. While I was making sushi,I saw a pack of wasabi out of the corner of my eye. I smirked and added a large amount of wasabi in Gai's sushi.

"I'm done with dinner!" I yelled.

"MY YOUTHFUL CHERRY BLOSSOM AND HER YOUTHFUL COOKINGS!" He cried anime tears of joy.

I sweat dropped and handed him the plate. I stared at him,waiting for his reaction.

*Picks up*

*Puts in the mouth*

*Chews*

3..

2..

1..

"HOT!!!!!!!!!!" Gai cried and ran around the house.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed,clutching on my stomach and rolled on the floor. I wiped my tears off from crying too much.

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

What's worst is when I was crowded by fanboys in school. Gai appeared out of nowhere and posed his ridiculous pose in front of them. I face palmed.

"MY YOUTHFUL LITTLE CHILDREN,PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MY YOUTHFUL CHERRY BLOSSOM!"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA" The kids laughed and made fun of Gai. I sighed and took the chance to escape home.

When dad comes back.. I'm going to tell him to NEVER leave me with this guy..