Chapter 15: Kurenai

School is over and I thought I could finally escape from boredom. Unfortunately,it is worst than boredom. I'm surrounded by a group of boys! Oh God,please help me!!

"Sakura-chan,you were so awesome today!"

"Sakura-chan,you are so pretty!"

"Sakura-chan,I love you!"

"Sakura-chan,go on a date with me!"

"Sakura-chan!"

"Sakura-chan!"

GOD THEY ARE MAKING ME SICK! ALL I HEAR ARE MY NAMES!! I shouted in my mind.

Suddenly,I felt a grip on my shoulder. I turned and saw dad.

"Daddy!!" I said in relief.

"Sorry,kids. Next time,don't come near her" He smiled but his murderous aura was obvious. The kids gulped and ran away.

I sighed in relief. "Thanks,dad" I smiled.

"No problem" He said and ruffled my hair. I pouted at him and he chuckled.

"Come,I'll treat you to dango" He said.

"YAY!" I beamed and held his hand to the dango shop.

"How was your first day in the academy?" He asked.

"Boring.." I shrugged.

"You didn't do anything rash,did you?"

"Nope,Iruka sensei wouldn't let me." I answered.

"Ne..Saku-chan.. Would you be okay if you live alone?" He asked.

"Umm..yeah. Why?" I asked worriedly.

"I have to go on a mission for a week." He said.

"Oh,don't worry! Sometimes Tou-san and Nii-San leave me alone for missions,so I'm okay" I answered cheerfully,but part of it is fake.

Daddy seemed to see through me because he pat my head reassuringly.

"I'm worried about you. I'll ask Kurenai to watch over you when I'm gone." He said.

"Okay!" I grinned. Why do I have a feeling I'll become a human doll..?

Why do I have a feeling that she will become a human doll..? Kakashi thought.

~WHEN KAKASHI IS ON A MISSION~

"Sakura~ Come try this on~~" Kurenai purred.

I hided under the pillow before she come in and pulled me out to try out ridiculous clothes,hairstyles and make ups.

"You look so cute,Sakura-chan!!" Kurenai beamed. I sweat dropped and cried anime tears.

When I go to the academy with Kurenai.. All of the boys rushed to me and said how adorable I was. Kurenai was grinning from ear to ear proud of her masterpiece. Indeed my suspicions were right.. I am now a human doll.. Daddy.. Please come home quick!! I cried anime tears.

~MEANWHILE~

"Achoo!!" I sneezed and rubbed my nose.

Someone must be talking about me.. *SNIFF*

"THERE! SOMEONE IS HERE!" The person said pointing towards my direction.

Oh shit! I'm discovered!

I thought and ran away quickly before I'm caught. Time for plan B.