Chapter 8: I Don't Like You

I'm training with Kakashi sensei. He taught me how to throw shurikens and kunais perfectly. It took me awhile to get it and now he and I are throwing it at each other. Trying to dodge and aim at each other at the same time.

"Ne,Kakashi sensei,this is fun!" I grinned.

"I'm impressed that you can learn so quickly and now almost equivalent to my skill!" He answered back.

Tou-san never trained me like this. He only taught me Jutsus,control my chakra and taijutsu. Not really taijutsu,but silent steps. That's it. It's like..Kakashi sensei acts more like my father,but.. I could see that he doesn't really treat me as a daughter.

I'm just his burden.

He helps me because he pities me.

"MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL! COME AND SPAR WITH ME!" Gai yelled running towards us.

Kakashi sensei and I exchanged glances and smirked. We turned back to Gai and threw our kunais and shurikens at him.

"AHHHHH!!! OWWWW!!!" He yelled.

I giggled and laughed silently.

"MY YOUTHFUL CHERRY BLOSSOM!!!!!!!!" He came running towards me with a creepy face.

"KAKASHI SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled while running towards him. He squat and caught me in his arms. He stood up and glared at Gai.

"How many times do you want me to tell you to stop scaring her?!" Kakashi hissed. "If it's a spar you want,then it's a spar you get"

He put me down and ruffled my hair. "Stay here" He smiled and walked to Gai.

When I looked behind me,I saw Yamoto with his scary face.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I shrieked and fell on my butt.

"YAMATO!" Kakashi yelled.

"Sorry,sorry.." Yamoto scratched his head sheepishly.

I got up and quickly walked away from him. I saw Kurenai and ran to her.

"Kurenai-san!!" I called and hugged her leg.

"Oh,Sakura-chan!" She said happily and carried me.

"No fair.. What about me?" Asuma pouted.

"Smoker" I pointed at him and snuggled closer to Kurenai-san.

"Wha-what..." Asuma left there dumbfounded.

"Even a little girl knows what is bad for health" Yamoto laughed. Asuma glared at him.

All of us watched the two battle silently and it finally came to an end. I hopped out of Kurenai's grasp and ran to Kakashi sensei.

"Kakashi sensei!!! You are so cool!!!" I shouted and hugged his leg. He picked me up and smiled at me. "You will be as great as me too"

"I hope I will!!" I beamed. Gai just cried anime tears while the others laughed and smirked.

"Hey,the Cherry Blossom festival is tonight,you guys coming?" Kurenai asked.

"Cherry Blossom festival?" I repeated.

"You have never been to one before?" Kakashi sensei asked. I shook my head. "We are going" Kakashi sensei said.

"Great! I'm going to give Sakura-chan a make over!" Kurenai squealed.

"I guess I'm coming too" Yamato said.

"I don't have a choice,do I?" Asuma said and earned a smack from Kurenai. "Ow!"

"I WON'T MISS THIS YOUTHFUL FESTIVAL,ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE A CHERRY BLOSSOM HERE!!" Everyone sweat dropped and I gripped on Kakashi sensei's clothes tighter and pressed closer to him.

Kakashi sensei smacked his head and said,"If you continue being this creepy,I'll never let Sakura go anywhere near you" He warned.

"B-But.." Gai cried anime tears.

"At least I'm not that bad,right Sakura-chan?" Yamato said.

I gulped and shivered in Kakashi sensei's arms remembering the moment he carried me after I shook hands with him.

Kakashi sensei kicked Yamato's leg and he yelped in pain. "You are as bad as he is,Yamato" Kakashi sensei growled and walked away.

"Kakashi! I'm coming over at 6pm and I'll bring her kimono!" Kurenai called.

Kakashi just waved his hand meaning he got it and continued home with me in his arms.

His arms are so strong and warm..

It feels so safe and comfortable..

I snuggled closer and took a nap.