12 ~ Jealous (SPG)

CHAPTER TWELVE

WATCHING Kielton driving the mini yacht, impressed her. It was six in the morning when they left the port.

Wearing his dark sunglasses that match with his top knot hair style, he looks like a man who don't exist in real life, but only exist in some erotic-romance books and also in someone's imagination.

She couldn't believe that she would end up praising how gorgeous he is.

Not to mention the flame tattoo on his forearm that always gave a bad boy image on him. Behind his right ear is a minimalist tattoo of a music notes. It made her smile as she finally noticed that, he's indeed a music lover.

Kielton also have a pierced in the same ear, it's a small diamond that glazing every time the lights strikes on it.

"I'm melting," Kielton said and glance at her. May mapaglarong ngiti sa labi, huling-huli ang paninitig niya.

Mabilis siyang nag-iwas ng tingin, uminit ang buong mukha niya sa hindi sinasadyang pagtitig sa binata na para bang kinakabisado niya at ini-isa-isa ang bawat parte ng katawan nito.

They are both standing and Kielton is on the wheel. She's like a little girl standing on his side, idolizing him for manipulating the yacht.

"That's impressive. You seems like you're really skilled in running a yacht." she had to admit it to him.

"I am," he started to slower the pace. "My father is a yachtsman, it's a shame if his sons didn't know how to operate a yacht."

"And that's related to your family business, a water transportation."

"Yes. That's why we have to learn those important details about manipulating a yacht, sailing boats and even a ship."

"Marunong ka?" Mangha niyang tanong.

"Yeah, except with cruise ships, that's too difficult. It takes a lot of knowledge to manipulate it. But I know some."

Kielton stopped the yacht. Maliit na ang port sa paningin niya, tingin niya ay hanggang doon lang sila pwede kaya hindi na lumayo pa ang binata.

"Dito na tayo?"

"Yeah,"

They went to the only bed sun lounger in the deck, it's large that can accommodate five people.

Kielton removed his shirt, revealing his hard muscled chest and ripped stomach. The reason why women drool over him. He got the looks and the body of a male international model. Mas malakas pa nga ang dating nito kung tutuusin, mas may angas, mas mainit.

"Come," He pulled her closer and let her sit on his lap.

Hindi pa masakit sa balat ang sikat ng araw, tamang-tama pa para makakuha ng bitamina mula doon.

"So, why did you choose music over helping your brother to manage your family business?" She started a conversation with soft voice.

Kielton is giving feathery kisses on her shoulder. She's wearing a white tube and bohemian pants, it's so easy for him to have an access to her bare skin.

"Running a business is not my thing. It takes a lot of patience and I'm not that very patient."

"How much do you earn?" She curiously asked.

"Is that matter?"

"I'm just curious how it works in a group. Hati-hati kayo?"

"Not really."

Ibinaba niya ang tingin dito. He likes it, huh, he's busy kissing her skin, from shoulder to her neck then down to her forearm.

"We signed a contract. My earning is much more higher than my bandmates."