25 ~ Wife (SPG)

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

KIELTON bury his face between her neck and shoulder, his one hand is place above her stomach, the other one is possessively wrapping around her.

The swivel chair is swaying a bit but she can deal with it, she don't want to ruin the peaceful feeling at the moment.

Kianna rested her chin on Kielton's head, his natural dark brown hair smell so divine and it's smooth. She's embracing his neck. They are in that position for a couple of minutes now.

She can live with that... she can stay with him forever. She found her peace on him, like how he found his peace on her.

It's just so sad that they need to deal with all of these, with these trials that could ruin their relationship if they won't trust each other. Kielton had enough trouble, she don't want to be a burden for him and to give him another pain just because of her bastard ex boyfriend who wants her back.

Kianna sighed when Rowen visited her, flashed her mind.

EXHAUSTED, that's what she's feeling. Sunud-sunod ang trabaho niya at ito ang huli para sa linggong 'yon. They are in exclusively hotel and resort in Subic for outdoor photoshoot for Bella Xaria clothing.

Wearing printed garterized tube top and bohemian skirt with high slit, ash-grey hair is in messy styled, Kianna headed to the swimming pool area.

She's enjoying her job a lot, but she's so eager to finish the shoot as soon as they could so she can go home and take a rest.

Ang isang staff ay pinapayungan siya, ingat na ingat sa kanya. Nang makarating sa gilid ng swimming pool ay naupo siya sa upuan niya na may nakasulat na 'Ann Santos'.

"We will start in a minute," Debora told her.

Maliit niya lang itong nginitian. Sa tabi niya ay si Evie na kanina pa tingin nang tingin sa kanya.

"What?" Aniya nang sulyapan ito.

"Smile. Nahahalata ang pagod mo kapag hindi ka ngumingiti, Avarie."

She just sighed and try her best to smile. Matatapos din naman ang araw na ito, tiis-tiis muna siya.

"Can you get me a cucumber shake?"

"Sure," Tumayo si Evie at nagpunta na kung saan para sa request niya.

Ilang sandali pa ay nag-umpisa na ulit ang photoshoot.

Kianna is standing near the oval shape swimming pool, the full background is the Subic Bay from afar. There are some coconut trees, and the vibes is relaxing.

"Heads up, Ann, yes, that's it... beautiful."

She closed her eyes dramatically when the sun light hit her face, but the photographers and videographer didn't bother to stop her. She keep on posing in different style and they keep on capturing her best shots.

After a few minutes, they are done and everyone is checking the shots. Bumalik siya sa inuupuan at kinuha ang cucumber shake na nakalapag na sa lamesa gilid. She sipped on it and it feels heaven. It relaxed her.

"Parang nakita ko si ano..." Si Evie sa alanganin na tono.

Kinabahan siya bigla sa isipin na si Kielton iyon at dinayo pa siya sa Subic? Pero imposible dahil sobrang busy ng kasintahan, kagaya niya.