34 ~ Home

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

THE grand staircase, the family portraits that hangs on the wall, the housemaids that standing properly behind his family that is near the entrance of the large door, seeing all of them, made his imagination brought him back to those days where he left this luxurious life to fulfill his dreams.

Natanto niya na hindi lang ang karangyaan ang iniwan niya kundi na rin ang sariling... pamilya.

Those rebellious days flashes his mind, he was so stubborn that he can afford living them, his home... his roots.

Funny how he took the consequences of living his family to get his own freedom but in the end, his freedom brought him back to those people he left behind, his family. And now, he's back home. Damn, it feel so surreal.

"Welcome back home, son." His mother, wide her arms to welcome him.

Binitawan ni Kianna ang kanyang kamay upang mayakap niya ang ina. Kielton could feel the happiness of her mother that he's now finally back.

"Son," His father, patted his shoulder.

It was just a one word and a simple pat, but Kielton could tell that his father is really glad to see him, to let him in again to their home.

Alandra and Clinton gave him a light hug.

"You're so spoiled, mom had your room renovated while you two were in Manila." Alandra rolled her eyes at him before she embrace his wife. "Welcome to our home, sista!"

"Thank you, Alandra." Kianna hugged his sister back.

Kinuha ng mga kasambahay ang mga maleta sa sasakyan at dinala ang mga 'yon sa magiging kwarto nila ni Kianna.

They go to the large living area and the housemaids started to prepare their merienda.

"Maybe it's better if you tour Kianna around Cebu before you start from your new job, Kielton." His mother suggested.

"I'd love to," Kianna said with excitement on her tone.

"Yeah?" Aniya nang magbaba ng tingin sa asawa na katabi niya sa upuan.

"Yeah," she nodded cutely.

"Okay, I will tour you around." Kielton kissed Kianna's head.

"When is your concert? I'd love to watch. Give me VIP seats, Kuya." Alandra looks excited.

"Oh, yeah, sure. How many do you want?"

"For mom, dad, Kuya Clinton, for me and for my friend. Uh, five seats, vip, okay."

Kielton brow shot up. Alandra seems out of her mind. His parents never went to his gigs. Nagtatanong ang kanyang mga mata, hindi nais na ipaulit kay Alandra ang sinabi nito, baka nagkakamali ito.

"What? We are going to watch your concert. Hindi ka naniniwala?" Si Alandra at tinignan ang magulang nila. "Mom, dad, are you going with us, right?"

"Yes, what's the matter, Kielton?" Ang mommy niya. "Manonood kami."

"You're kidding me,"

"No," His mother gaze went to his father, beside her. "Right, Sebastian? We will watch Kielton's concert?"

"Yes," His father answered casually.

Kielton can't help but to chuckle. He don't exactly know what to feel. It's surprising and at the same time, thrilling. Having his parents support gave him an overwhelming feeling.

Ang tagal niyang lihim na hiniling ang suportang 'yon mula sa magulang lalo na ang suporta ng ama. Iba pa rin talaga ang pakiramdam kapag nakuha mo na ang gusto mo at nangyari 'yon sa perpektong oras. And this is the perfect time for it.