26 ~ Mastermind

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

HER heart is pounding so loud that she could feel it reaching her throat. Her eyes are wide as she stares back at Kielton. There's a glimpse of hope on his beautiful gray eyes, hope that she would say Yes to his marriage proposal.

Did he really ask for her hands while his length is inside of her? While they are still both gasping because of orgasm? Damn it, yes, he did! He did ask her to be his wife while their body unite as one.

"Are you serious? I mean, are you... sure?" She asked, still stun.

This is not the marriage proposal she expected, not in that position and not after they reached their orgasm, but, things really happened in a very unexpected way, right?

"Just say Yes, please." He sounds begging, his eyes are full of hope and love for her.

A small smile crept her lips. When Kielton saw her smile, his eyes became bright, like as if he won a jackpot.

"Yes, yes." She said, making his lip form a smile in mischievous sexy way.

Kielton cupped her face and kissed her lips. Napangiti siya at tinugon ang matamis na halik na 'yon ng buong puso.

After a few moment, Kielton brought her to their bedroom. They shower together, made love and fell asleep in each others arm.

LUMIPAS muli ang mga araw at unti-unti nang nakukuha ang mga katawan ng mga pasahero ng El Grande, mga wala ng buhay at isa sa hindi pinalad ay ang kasamahan sa banda ni Kielton, ang kanilang lead guitarist, si Jude.

They are sitting in comfy sofa while watching the TV News, together with Kielton's mother.

'ColdHeart lead guitarist, Jude Castro, found dead in Tablas Island.'

Ipinakita sa malapad na screen ang pagkuha sa bangkay ng lalaki. They blurred the face as a respect to him, but it's confirmed that he's really Jude.

Then, the reporter's face changed with Alisson's. She looks stress but she still manage to have an interview for ColdHeart.

"Miss Alisson, kumusta ang pakiramdam mo?" Ang reporter.

"I feel really sad to what happened to El Grande, lalo at kasama sa trahedya ang Coldheart."

"Now that they found Jude's body, what can you say about him? How was he when he was still alive?"

Isang malungkot na ngiti ang gumuhit sa labi ni Alisson, kapansin-pansin din ang medyo pamamaga ng mga mata nito, tanda ng pag-iyak.

Kianna glaced at Kielton who's sitting beside her, his straight face in on the television, his jaw is hardly moving.

She's wondering how he's feeling knowing that one of his bandmate is dead? Ilang taon na magkakasama ang mga ito, siguradong nakabuo na rin ng magandang pagkakaibigan.

She can't imagine losing a friend, that must be really hard and it's painful.

"Jude was really talented, he can also sing, dance and act, but he preferred playing guitar because that's what he really wants." Alisson answered, her voice was shaking a bit.

"Alam namin na mahirap din para sayo na mawala ang isang miyembro ng ColdHeart, aware ang mga fans na maganda ang samahan niyo ng mga miyembro, pero, paano na ang ColdHeart kung kulang na sila at hindi parin natatagpuan ang katawan ni Kielton Grande sa mga sandaling ito?"

Kielton heaved a sigh, then he brushed his hair using his fingers, his eyes never leave the screen.

Ang mommy naman nito ay tahimik lang sa panonood, napapasulyap sa anak, may pag-aalala sa mga mata, kagaya niya.