Part 2

Mumbai...

Shekhawat Mansion.

(In the deserted colony where only wealthy and influential people live )

10:00 A.M.

"What is today's schedule Neha..."a young man said over phone running on the treadmill.

"You have a meeting with the Ajanta Corporation at 11:30 AM,then a lunch with our market associates at 1:45 P.M and again a video conferencing with the project engineers at 4 P.M ..that's all for today ...Sir."

A monotonous female voice echoed through the phone speaker .

"Okay..."he said glancing at his wrist watch coming down from the treadmill.

"Thank God..for saving me again from a 'family get together lunch' where I am going to be displayed on auction..."he murmured turning on the shower .

On the other side..

"Where is Randhir..?"Harsh Shekhawat asked his wife Renu Shekhawat peeking through his newspaper.

"Same routine.."she gave him a look of understand."For years his life doesn't change a bit..and I don't think it will be in future.."she sighed taking her seat on dining table.

"But it has to be Renu..tell him to come on time..today Girish Sharma is also joining us to discuss about the proposal..."he said seriously.

"I'll try my best.."she threw her
hands in air .

"Hmmm.."he though for a moment and slowly took out an envelope from his coat pocket.

"Here is her photograph..I find her beautiful and a decent girl.."he slipped the envelope in her side.

She stared the envelope for a moment then took the photo out.A broad smile crept on her lips while her eyes twinkled with some hope.

"Indeed she is.. perfect girl as our daughter in law and our son's wife.."she admired the girl in the picture.

"Sanyukta Agrawal is her name.. she is a business student..you can say a perfect person to handle our business.."he told her.

"I am eager to meet her in person.."she chuckled.

"Hold your horses for some time Mrs
Shekhawat..first go and show your stubborn head son her photograph..I don't want a scene when we'll be meeting them.."he muttered in a hell serious voice.

"You can do it yourself.. everytime it's me who faces his anger.."she scuffed on her husband.

"After all you're his favorite.."he taunted sarcastically.

"Fine.."she said getting up,"I bet it is the last time..Mr. Shekhawat because he won't be a bachelor soon.."she smirked and went to her son's room.

"I am hoping for the same .."he sighed and resumed his reading.

She knocked at her son's room door .

"Come in Mom..why this formality.."she heard her son's annoyed voice inside the room.

She nervously walked inside and glanced him who was busy combing his hairs.

"Mom...speak up I know there is something cooking in your head but before you say I want to tell you that I am not free today.. so pass my apology to dad and our relatives because I am not making up for the lunch.."he said with a victorious smirk .

"Well.. that's your look out..I am not willing to face your father's anger morever your luck isn't this time with time.. your Dad canceled all the meetings of the afternoon..."she answered.

He jolted his head in her direction.Frustration was all written on his face.

"This is not fair Mom..you people can't make me act against my wish...all the time.."he said in pissed off tone.

"Nope..we aren't..Its you who do not make smart decisions..Son.."she looked enjoying his state.

"Leave it...I am not attending the lunch either.. remember I am your son ..I know how to tackle one's own parents.."he said putting on his shoes.

"Whatever..I am not here for that reason.."she changed the topic in eighty degree.

His hands stopped and face welcomed confusion.

"Shoot.."he grunted.

Randhir once look at her picture.."she forwarded the photograph in his direction.

"Not again Mom..you both already spoiled my day enough.."he shot a glare to the photo.

"Randhir...for one last time..I am sure you won't regret later.."she smilingly tried to persue him.

"Mom..this is if I am not wrong 500th time..please stop it.. every time you say the same thing"he said annoyingly putting on his blazer.

"Randhir.."

"Mom.."

"Randhir please.."

"MOM..I AM NOT  FALLING IN YOUR EMOTIONAL TRAP THIS TIME.."he stretched each word.

She inhaled a deep amount of air before speaking further.

"Okay.. don't blame me afterwards because I am going to make her my daughter in law whether it's you or your cousin Parth..but again I am saying for once think about it.."she said defeated tone placing the photograph on the table near his phone and left.

His attention moved to the picture and for unknown reason his hand automatically dragged to pick up the photo.

"I am still on my decision.."he murmured to himself.

He kept it back on its place.

"C'mon Randhir...you are not going to marry her like previous times.."he groaned again picking the photo.

He felt an unusual sensation in his body.With increased heartbeats he glanced at her and his breath got hitched.

She is damm beautiful and cute dude!

His heart shouted.

"She is.. actually.."he spurred lost in the angelic face of the girl.

Hey you moron...stop stuffing nonsense in him , he is the most desirable bachelor of the city...and that tag suits him best..for God's sake he is not getting older to get married soon.

His mind scolded his heart.

"You're right..I mean who marries in the blooming years of youth..when you have option to enjoy the liberty.."he supported his mind.

"You should listen to me this time Randhir..I am saying you'll never tired thanking me.."his heart insisted him.

"Ummmmm.."he sang tapping his chin while staring at her ."There is no harm listening to you for once..dear heart.."he smiled unknowingly.

"Ohh great...trust me brother I'wont let you down.."his heart promised him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The target isn't complete but I can't let my readers wait.(Which I have been doing for months🙉)

What do you think?

Its going to be fun.

Lemme tell you she isn't actually total sanskari type.C'mon she is living in the metropolitan city.😂

Next after the target will be hit(I am serious this time until lockdown is over I am free)

~~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊