Part - 27

He brought back her to their suit 's master bedroom and her eyes went wide in surprise looking at the all candle litted room.The sweet fragrance of roses and jasmine filled her senses.

All this while he drank her innocent beauty , slowly he raked his hand around her slender waist pulling her back on his hard chest.He rested his chin on the base of her neck.

"I can't wait anymore Love."he whispered inhaling her blueberry perfume.

Her body hairs stood at the end feeling the impatience and desire in his words only.Her heart lapped in ecstasy of their intimate moments which they didn't share in a long time and it was also her breaking point.

She wanted her man in the moment and with a swift turn she plastered her lips on his warm lips.The amount of alcohol started it's work .

He was shocked by her unexpected provoking kiss but later took the charge and kissed her with all his bottled up lust and desire.There is no way he was going to let her go of his arms.

Slowly he grabbed her by legs and she wrapped her legs around his waist.He started walking to their bed without breaking the kiss.

She opened her eyes when she felt the soft mattress under her back and immediately locked with the most hypnotizing pair of black orbs which had an ocean of immense love for her.

"I love you Randhir more than my life... I really love to sacrifice even my lif.."she couldn't complete her sentence as he crashed hie lips on hers harshly biting them .

He hands grabbed her waist squeezing with his masculine strength.She felt pain on her skin.He had never used force on her but she knew why she was getting punished.

After assaulting her lips until he tasted blood on his tongue he pulled away looking guiltily on her red face.

"I.. I..am sorry Sanyukta ."he rubbed his thumb on her swollen lip and regretted his act."But do not ever say such things..I can't survive without you Sanyukta... Please."he begged in a slow whisper and got up above her.

She was lost listening to his broken words and cursed herself for hurting him.She definitely ruined their special moments by her stupidity knowing very well that how sensitive he is about her.

He walked in the balcony leaning on the railing and stared at the shining solo object in the sky.

The cold breeze calmed his inner storm when he felt two soft hands wrapping around his torse and her tiny frame stick on his back.

"I am sorry Randhir..I promise I won't ever say those words which may hurt you..but please don't be angry on me..I can bear anything but your coldness.. I..I.. can't.."she broke into soft sobs.

He turned back and hugged her tightly into his arms , stroking her back to stop her crying.

"Hey Love..shhh.. Its okay I am not angry on you but on myself.I hurt you physically for the first time in two years of our marriage..."he eyed her lips.

She flushed feeling his intense stare on her in the sliver moonlight.

"I.. liked it Randhir.."she stuttered and hide her face into his chest.

"What?"he again pulled her face up and forced her to look at him."You liked my forceful act on you Love.Its insane."he was baffled by her words.

"Randhir I know you love me so much and even though it's love making,you have always been sweet and gentle towards me but Randhir our love need a little spark ."she said looking directly into his eyes.

He always dreamt of making wild love to her but restrained himself from hurting her.Another reason he didn't want her to make uncomfortable as she was naive for all this.

"You want us to taste raw desires?"he cupped her cheeks inching her more closer.

She nodded her head shyly.

"Words Sanyukta.."he caged her between him and the pillar now the moonlight was falling on her angelic face.His heart skipped increasing his love for his beauty.

"I want us to live our love fully Randhir..I want to experience everything with you Randhir.. You're my love ,my man and I want you to make me feel those alien feelings."she said keeping the hesitation aside.

He was her man and she couldn't not wait any longer to live her life fullest with him.

He didn't waste any further moment and started kissing her passionately.She roamed her both hands freely on his back and and knotted his thick soft hairs into her fist.His desperate hands started unzipping her dress which fell off her shoulders revealing her milky chest only a lacy pink bra .

His eyes darkened seeing her naked upper body .She wrapped her hands on her chest in shyness.

"Not tonight... Love."he loosened them and dug her face on her cleavage leaving feathery kisses on her skin igniting fire in her body.

She pulled his coat off his shoulders and started unbuttoning his shirt's button.He scooped her in his arms in bridal style and again walked back to the bed.

Throwing her on the bed,he smirked mischievously.

She frowned as he stood just in front of her not moving from his place.

"Randhir.."she whined.

"Patience kitten..there is no backing out now when you give me your permission to love you the way I want...and tonight I'll show you what devil you awakened inside me."he said smiling like a handsome sexy God of Seduction.

Her heart filled with excitement as well as nervousness because the man standing in front of her looked total different from the once she used to see.

"Get Ready for tonight Baby.."he whispered sexily and moved towards the closet leaving her into confusion.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
  Sorry for a late update.I am sick nowadays and still weak to work on a story but then thought about my readers.

Do enjoy guys.

I wanted honest and long conversation between the two so added this chapter because somewhere I thought I didn't develop their relationship,an important part of their character.

Stay home,stay safe.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊