Part - 17

One month later...

1:45 AM

When the world was sleeping peacefully after their whole day's struggles ,two souls were lost in their own world.

"So tomorrow is the day.."he said turning on the other side of his bed.

"Hmm.."

"Say something.What do you think when will it happen..our marriage."he wanted to hear her words.

"Only Pandit ji can decide that..what should I say."she blushed.She knew it was one of his way to tease her.

"What if he give a date in six months or more?"he asked.

"Then we have to act upon his advise.We'll marry on that date..whether it will be in next year."she replied playfully.

"What!!! Seriously you don't have any problem .C'mon Sanyukta ."he said in disbelief getting up from his bed.

Her blunt answer stole the sleep from his eyes.

"Randhir it's tradition and we have been following these rules from thousands of years."she said.

"Oh God I should keep in my mind whom I am arguing with.I think if Pandit ji will give the date in next century,you will gladly accept it knowing well that we won't be alive till that date."he rolled his eyes.

"That is too much..even Pandit ji is not dumb to give an impossible date."she laughed .

"Okay..umm if it will be within a month of a week... which date would you like to marry me?"he dropped an unexpected question.

She felt short of words.

"Answer Sanyukta..I want to know."he said softly yet authoritive tone.

"Jo ghar walo ko sahi lage..humare chahne ya na chahne se kya hota hai.."she replied slowly.

"Smart answer ha..well I wish it must happen sooner."he said.

Her heartbeat skipped.He wanted to marry her so soon.He soon realised what he blurted unknowingly.

"I mean the admission in the college will start from next month..so you have to shift here to get regular classes.."he covered quickly.

Her heart dropped.She felt happy happy for first  reason but she wasn't sad either.He actually took serious interest in her studies and always gave his opinions how to score better.

"Mom will be there around eleven by earliest flight to Delhi.Dad too wanted to join your family but couldn't make it as he had a meeting with the staff of our Kolkata branch."he said.

"Hmm I can understand.."she replied.

"Messege me when Pandit ji give the date.You know it's hard to get answers from Mom easily."he said.

"Don't you have office tomorrow?"she asked as her own eyes were getting heavier.

"I am used to my this life style.You know sometimes when we work on a new project.I have to work overnight until the final draft get finalized..."he told her .

"I know warna itna bada successful business kaise build hota.. it's the fruit of Harsh Uncle and Your hard work."she said honestly .She admired both the men for their achievement.

"You'll also become a part of this success soon Ms. Fiancee."he said.

"Hmm..now sleep I know you are made up of steel but the body needs rest . Understand Randhir."she said seriously .

"As you wish Your Majesty.."he said accepting his defeat.

"Good night."

"Sweet dreams."

And both ended the call together.

Next Day...

As per the pre plan.Renu reached at Agrawal's house .She was very happy to meet Sanyukta.

"I love you cooking skills Beta.Waise to humare yaha cooks hai but ,we'll be glad if you cook amazing food on weekends."Renu said to Sanyukta .

"Sure Auntie.."she smiled.

"We'll miss her food.."Sanaya pouted.

"Then you should also start learning how to cook a good meal.."Kishore pulled her ear.

"Ram Ram Agrawal ji.."Came Pandit ji 's voice who just entered in the house.

Everybody's attention moved to him.Kishore immediately walked to him and brought him inside with respect.

"Namaste Pandit ji.."the older ladies greeted him while the youngers touched his feet.

"Mai Pandit ji ke liye chai lekar aati hu..Sana chal help kar meri humesha bach jati hai.."Anju dragged Sanaya with her who made a crying face.

"So Pandit ji we can't really wait to know when we are going to take Sanyukta to our home as our daughter in law.."Renu asked excitingly to Pandit ji.

"Wahi batane ke liye aya hu mai..dhairya(patience) rakhiye.Maine sare lagan or muhurat ko check kiya hai.."Pandit ji answered her.

Anju came back with a tray of snacks while Sanaya brought tea for everyone .

"Pandit ji..jaldi bataiye na.."Anju asked innocently.

Sanyukta was watching everything from the corner seat when her phone vibrated.It was a messege from him.

She opened it.

"So what Pandit ji said?"

She smiled on his eagerness and started typing,"He is going to tell it."

"I am waiting don't break your promise to inform me."

Came his reply in seconds.

She kept the phone in her kap and again and turned her attention to Pandit ji who was about to declare the date.

"Kishore ji graho ke hisab se 14 tareekh sahi rahegi iss mahine ki..yani aaj se 18 din baad ya fir ek or acha lagan hai chaar mahine baad..jaise aap theek samjhe.."Pandit ji announced.

A smile broke on everyone's face but the Agrawals turned their gaze to Renu.Her opinion also mattered.

"Agar Pandit ji ne aaj ki bhi date nikali hoti I would drag my son here and marry them in no time..so I like the first option rest your wish.."she upper her hands in air.

Anju looked at Kishore and they together turned to Renu.

"Its decided Randhir and Sanyukta are getting married on 14th ."Kishore declared.

Sanyukta's heart started beating rapidly.

His wish came true.

With shivering hands she picked up her phone .

"18 days later from today.."

She sent him the messege .

"I am happy..so no marriage in next  century."

He replied with a winking emoticon.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Only three parts are left.

I want to keep it short and simple and don't feel a need to drag a story which I admire in a boring track.

But I have two plots in my mind.

I started working on the first one and second is a arrange marriage tale but long one I promise.

I am observing very few people are taking interest in Billionaire's Forced Wife.

I was planning to delete the story but continued on constant  lovely request from my readers but the response is not as encourageous as it used to be,Sad!.🙁

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊