Part - 18

One week before the marriage...

The Agrawal family was gathered in the living room along with the close relatives.

"Seriously Kishore!our Sanyu is getting married to none other than Harsh Shekhawat's only son and you are telling us this when there is only a week is left for marriage."Kishore's brother in law (Jija) said in disbelief.

The same expression was worn by others too.

"I know all of you are hurt that we didn't share it with anyone.. lekin humari majbooriyan thi..apko lagta hai..ki iske baad hum chain se jee pate..you know very well rich famous people's life isn't person affair .Think about Sanyukta."Kishore tried to clear his point of view.

"Hume maaf kar dijiye hum majboor the.."Anju joined her hands with a crying face.

"Rajesh please calm down Bhaiya is right..our lives too got effected.These rich people's life look good from our eyes but there is dark side of it..he is telling us now..warna wo hume shaadi mein invite bhi mahi karte na.. if he wanted it to be a secret."Kishore's sister cut in between.

Sanyukta and her siblings stood in a corner from the elders.They were not allowed to be a part of elder's discussion.

"Di..why always this family drama in every good occasion.."Ankit whined.

"Shh.."Sanyukta glared him to keep quite.

"He is right Di..hume to inhe invite hi nahi karna chahiye tha specially Rajesh Fufa ji.."Sanaya twisted her lips.

"Sana Ankit.. please keep quite and don't talk rude about elders..okay."she scolded them.

"Kishore Jija ji..aap thoda pehle bataye hote ki hum sabko Mumbai jana hai shaadi ke liye to ticket book karwa lete aao to jante hi hai na ki itne jaldi reservation nahi mil pata.."Sanyukta's Masi came up with her problem.

"She is right .The same problem is with everyone.."One of the relative supported her.

"There is no need for you all to worry about tickets.Harsh ji 's private plane will take us all to Mumbai whenever everybody is ready ."Kishore said.

Silent spread in the hall which was as noisy as a fish market a second before.
Their eyes were ready to come out of their sockets while mouth were as wide as a whale.

"Look at their faces Ankit.If if a thunderstorm fell on their heads."Sanaya laughed.

Sanyukta too smiled .

"Hawai jahaj se..Kishore?"Kishore's Aunt(Chachi) ,a woman in her seventies broke the silence.

"Ji Chachi ji..hume bas waha pahunchana hai baki sari taiyariyan wo log karenge.."Anju told her.

"I must say Anju your daughter is very lucky to be  married in a rich family..kismat khul gayi tum logo ki.."Anju's sister in law (bhabhi) said in a bit of jealousy.

"You're right Sangeeta .Kismat khul gayi meri Sanyu ki jo itane bade dil wale logo ke yaha wo jayegi bahu bam kar.."Kishore smiled while the woman rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Ye Sangeeta Mami..khoosat aurat..I really wonder Girish Mama kaise inhe tolerate karte hai..jelo oldie.."Sanaya glared at Sangeeta.

Meanwhile Sanyukta's phone virabted.

"See your would can't wait for some time ..I think he is time passing in office hours."Ankit huffed.

"Where are your manners Ankit and Sanaya.You defiantly need a good punishment.."she warned them both and left to a secluded place to receive his call.