Part - 14

11:58 P.M ,same night...

"Umm..who is it..?She ignored and tossed to other side of the bed.

The phone kept vibrating.

"Gosh.."she groaned and stretched her hand to grab her continuously vibrating phone.

"Hello...who is there this late ..."she blabbered in sleepy voice.

"Someone is a heavy sleeper.."she heard a male voice chuckled .

She frowned who must be him because she had only one boy- friend who could never call her in the mid hours as he too sleep like a bear.

"Are you still awake..?"she heard him saying again.She pressed her memory to remember when reality dawned upon her.

"Randhir?"she gasped.

"Finally sleeping beauty recognize this poor soul.."he said playfully.

"I am not.. heavy sleeper it just I was tired .."she defended herself.

"Sanyukta..."he called her name softly.

"Hmmm.."

"Happy birthday.."

Her eyes widened .She snapped her head to see the time.The clock stuck twelve and a smile floated on her lips.

"Thanks.."she chipped.

"My pleasure.."he replied.

"You're remembered.."she asked curiously after a brief silence.

"C'mon it's not even 24 hours passed ..only a dumb head can forget things so vastly.."he laughed smoothly.

His laughter sound jingled into her ears.She imagined his handsome face when he was laughing so innocently.

"You're the first person who wish me.."she told him as she wanted him to know it.

"I am the lucky one I see.."he was amused.

She plausibly laughed.

Before she could reply there was a knock on the door.

"Go and spend the early birthday moments with your family.."he said .

His maturity touched her.

"Good night..."she wished him.

"Sweet dreams.."he said and cut the call.She stared at the screen until Ankit 's yelling brought her back from the moments she lived a while ago.

She opened the door and her parents and siblings crushed her in tight hug.

"Happy birthday.. meri bachchi.."Anju kissed her forehead."Bhagwan tujhe lambi umar de(May God bless you with a long life.).

"Happy birthday Sanyu."Kishore kissed her hairs as she wrapped herself in her father's chest.She was her Daddy's Princess.

"And happy birthday Diiii.."Ankit and Sanaya jumped on her kissing her both cheeks.

"Aww I love you both..so much.."she patted their cheeks lovingly.

"See Maa again didn't let us wish her first..She always do it.."Ankit complained.

"Haa..kyunki ye mera haq hai ki mai sabse pehle apni Sanyu ko wish karu..tum dono ko bhi karti hu na.."Anju said.

Sanyukta stiffened a bit but hid her expressions before a pair of suspicious eyes caught her hiding her little secret.

"Dii..I want to hug you once more..Its your last birthday with us.."Sanaya said with a fallen face.